Spending too much money??

For all the cash I spent on music over the last 10 years or so I bet I could buy a verrry nice car indeed... CD's are definitely worth my cash, and apart from the usual bills, rent, groceries etc. it's what I spend most money on I'm sure, just ordered 4 discs again the day before yesterday...

When I was still in school I more than once got myself into financial trouble because of buying too many CD's, but now that I have a job I am fortunate enough to be able to buy pretty much every CD I want, which comes down to about 1-2 a week... Not too long before I reach the 1000.

@ Mousewings: CD's are worth your cash, you won't regret it... and the fear of seeing a CD cheaper elsewhere after you bought it, you'd better stop buying anything at all, cause that's always gonna happen!

Originally posted by MadTinus

@ Mousewings: CD's are worth your cash, you won't regret it... and the fear of seeing a CD cheaper elsewhere after you bought it, you'd better stop buying anything at all, cause that's always gonna happen!

Hehe, that's why I rarely buy anything. I guess I have some weird compulsive disorder related to buying stuff. I am getting better. I just got three CDs yesterday. :D

i spend almost all my money on drinks. really. i just go out a lot and it's expensive. cd's i have not bothered with for months, i am going to lose the booklet anyway so a burned and free copy is far better. i have cd's in the 500's, since back when i was more focused and less inclined to drink and forget (all the bu and the bu and the bu and the bu of the bu...) i wanted to get an insight into the band's psychology via the original artwork and the full knowledge of all the lyrics. then i became superficial and therefore got bored.

hyena (almost time for me to go)

Originally posted by mousewings
Hehe, that's why I rarely buy anything. I guess I have some weird compulsive disorder related to buying stuff.
You do buy food and drinks I hope..? Or does the fear of seeing that meatloaf cheaper elsewhere after eating it compel you into starvation..? ;) Mousewings = masochist..?
I am getting better. I just got three CDs yesterday. :D
THREE??!! :eek: :eek: Don't rush things now. :D

I have to agree with you JesterofDeath! I spent well over $1000 on CDs in the past month alone! At this moment in time, I have over 200 CDs that I haven't listened to yet! But I just keep buying more, and more, and more...Muwahahahahah...

It's a disease.

really?200???
I try not to buy too much at the same time max.5
because it takes some time to listen to a good one,reading the lyrics and getting deeper into the musical flow
but each week theres new stuff to check out
and tomorrow im gonna listen to:
windir
insomnium and
between the buried and me

in the past ive bought anywhere from 1-50 cds id say a month, it just depends on what comes out or catches my ear. i have about 1200 metal cds now..and i dont feel bad about any of them (i sold all the ones i didnt like)...which redeemed myself a bit id say.

You do buy food and drinks I hope..? Or does the fear of seeing that meatloaf cheaper elsewhere after eating it compel you into starvation..? ;) Mousewings = masochist..?
I don't buy food... my family does. I probably wouldn't feed myself properly if it were up to me. In fact, I don't now. I eat very little most of the time, especially if I hate the food. I sometimes don't eat even if I am hungry. Yes, a bit masochistic... :D

THREE??!! :eek: :eek: Don't rush things now. :D
Yes, it's a surprise. :D I felt I had to get the CDs since they were a really good deal. :)