spiderman

attila

New Metal Member
Apr 21, 2002
Visit site
has anyone seen the spiderman movie yet???It will talke awhile befor i cansee it but i'm looking forward to it!

Nope. I know I'm going to see it though. Not too big of a Spider-Man fan, but the movie looks fucking cool. Also Kirsten Dunst is in it, so that's about 45% of why I'm going to see it. 50% of why I'm seeing it is that in one scene she's in a wet shirt that clings to her yum-yums. The other 5% is for the action. :lol:

I work part time as a movie theatre projectionist so I get to see it as soon as I put it together... Drinks for all my friends who are coming out to watch it.

I think it will be really good. It is gonna be very "comic booky" and maybe even campy, but remember, that is how SPidey has always been......His story is not a dark one like Batman or even the X-Men. I don't think it will be the huge hit they are expecting though. Don't get me wrong, it will do well, but the hype will die shortly thereafter.

Doh! I knew he looked familiar, Cider House Rules my ass! I never liked him, although my favorite actor is Segal!:lol: Maybe I'm not an expert here.

*slowlyremovesfromthediscusion*

Peter Parker is supposed to be a nerd, so it is a good fit. However, I don't think they picked a good Mary Jane Watson. I'm not saying they picked an ugly chick, but I don't think Kristen Dunst is the kind of bombshell I envisioned playing Mary Jane. Everyone has their own taste though so whatever.

PS- I just picked up my tix for Fridays showing