Someone else agrees Spiderman was overrated.....

I also didnt like how the Bane character came out. He was supposed to be a menacing villian but when he spoke he just sounded like a little bitch.

Nolan got it 'ok' with scarecrow in his first try. His version of the Joker is sick!! Like it for it suits the story telling. U are right about BANE. His 'speeches', ruined the mood.
The underground prison is boring,
the 1000 cops trapped underground is kinda stupid,
the rookie is taking too much screen time for not a clear reason. He cant be robin, he sure cant be Batman, they dont need AZRAEL..so why is he there & doing most of the actions? waste of screen time!!
Talia...Talia?? forgettable.
Catwoman..is so so..Gordon,
Alfred are tired.
I can go on and on and on bout all the wrongs..but hey..I STILL LOVE BATMAN!!

Now..lets wait for MAN OF STEEL to make a ripple so JUSTICE LEAGUE can be confirmed!!

MARVEL studios is sure on fire. The x-men titles should be worth watching.

the X-Men movies are not being made by the same film studio as the other Marvel superhero movies

the X-Men Sequels and the Wolverine movies are being made by Fox (cuz they own all the "mutant" characters) Fantastic Four re-boot and Silver Surfer movie (if they ever get made) might also still be Fox

Spider Man and Ghost Rider are made by Sony

Previous Punisher Movies were Lionsgate, Daredevil and Electra were Fox but now any future Punisher/Daredevil/Electra movies will be financed by Disney and take place in the same "Cinimatic Universe" as The Avengers

i believe the 1st Hulk movie was a different studio than the 2nd one
and also i think the 1st Ironman was a different studio than the 2nd one

the Marvel Superheros have been made into so many movies coming out so fast because they've been made by different studios that were competing with each other

DC Superhero movies are all being made by WarnerBrothers because Time-Warner has owned DC for a really Long time, Disney has only owned Marvel for a few years

also
Disney bought LucasFilm so that they could buy Industrial Light & Magic so that the up-coming Disney-made superhero films would have better special-effects than the up-coming superhero movies that are not being made by Disney