IF U DONT LIKE THE REUNION...GO LISTEN TO SOMEONE ELSE

PoolePaul

Apr 18, 2005
In a bar
many opinions out there.....from my point of view....i will be stoked to see them in Dublin.....if you dont like the idea STFU...go listen to whatever you wanna hear...noone is forcing u to go watch em....dont keep going on about how this is the worst thing they have ever done....end of the day.....many people are pissed about them reforming....many are happy....lets leave it at that.....if u dont like it go find some other band to listen to.....theres plenty out there....if like me you are glad to see the old thrax back....then fair enough...im just sick of reading...Joey sucks/John sucks....its like listening to pre-schoolers...u dont like it..its that simple...if you walk into a store and dont like what they are selling you go somewhere else...you dont hang around the store saying how there product is inferior....PLEASE PEOPLE GET A LIFE :hotjump:

I think the people that have been on this board (in one of it's various incarnations) since the fanbase.com days deserve to say whatever they want. Just as those who don't like the reunion don't have to go (and won't go) those who don't like anti-reunion posts don't have to read them. If I had assurances the band was going to get back with Bush after the reunion I will go, but barring that, I cannot support this reunion.

like i said ZT....everyone has an opinion about this.....some :) , some :( ....its whatever lights your candle....personally i will be psyched to see them in the original (not quite original line up, but from a personal point of view....MY personal fav line-up....as I said....everyone has their fav) I am just bursting to get on the plane to Dublin to see a good show...I saw the "new" line-up a while ago at the London Astoria, and have to say it was the best gig I have ever seen.....Just freaking out about seeing the old line-up.....Just hope they play my favs....Got the Time, Im the Man, and many others from the Joey era.....as I have said IMHO....these were the best days....if you like the Bush era.....its ok

How refreshing. Another "if you don't like the reunion then screw you" thread by a noob. If I had a dime for every one of these threads I'd be living in a mansion in Hawaii.

yawn...

coop said:
How refreshing. Another "if you don't like the reunion then screw you" thread by a noob. If I had a dime for every one of these threads I'd be living in a mansion in Hawaii.

yawn...

go live there if you feel so strongly about it....sure the coconuts will be happy with you going back to your roots

coop....hats off to you....you must have so much time on your hands that you can spot a noob posting messages....have you ever seen/touched/been out with a girl in real life, so that you can spot a noob posting on this site?....must admit...yeah ok...i maybe a "noob"....perhaps thats because I have a life outside of the internet where I dont slam against NOOB posters....perhaps....I do have a wife and kid (something that I reckon that you must have "virtually" on your hard drive).....dont slam people when you probaly have no life of your own.....get a life

coop said:

yawn...

Yes living under a rock ... where has this guy been what a FOB!

I can't believe how gay this board has become since the Reunion Announcement.
A lot of the newbies on this board remind me of what I've seen on Queer Eye For The Straight Guy ever since the reunion announcement. I'm almost ashamed of myself for even visiting this site.
I'm not a homo-phobe. One of my good friends is gay. But you sound like a fucking girly man. Shut UP!

My whole thought on this reunion thingy is this: August 2003 outside of the Fox Theatre in Boulder, Charlie said this to me and my three friends(who had also saw Anthrax in 1987 at McNichols Arena in Denver) "Joey is a dick!".

If Joey is a dick then why tour with him? Charlie said the original reunion tour with Bush fell through because Joey wanted too much money. "Joey is a dick!" Is Joey no longer a dick?

I've been an Anthrax fan for 19 years. I started with Joey. I finished with Bush. I prefer Bush anyday. If this is what they want then fine. I can honestly say that I will still be a fan. But I just wish that the 2 main members of Anthrax would make up there flippin' minds about what they want to do. If John never sing with Anthrax again then I will be very disappointed. Talk about letting a good thing go(if that is the case).

My personal statement to Scott and Charlie is this: "If this is what you guys really want to do then fine. But please stop playing the mind fuck game with us fans. Either way you go with singers is your choice but please be up front with the people who buy your CD's and concert tickets and drumheads and t- shirts and picks and stickers and skateboards and DVD's. We pay your bills with the hard earned money we make not being rock stars. When I met Charlie I thought he was one of the most down to earth guys I had ever met. Maybe like most people he is just as fucked up as the next guy. But the one thing that sticks out in my mind is "Joey is a dick!". People change and maybe Joey is really great now. John I miss you. I hope you will be in Anthrax again really soon. Sometimes living in the past gets you stuck there."

crimsoid said:
My whole thought on this reunion thingy is this: August 2003 outside of the Fox Theatre in Boulder, Charlie said this to me and my three friends(who had also saw Anthrax in 1987 at McNichols Arena in Denver) "Joey is a dick!".
crimsoid-
You sound familiar. Did this take place right outside Anthrax's tour bus??
If so, do you remember some dude in a blue White Zombie t-shirt??
Let me know.