ALL BASHERS/FANS PLEASE READ THIS

I can see being upset about things. But throwing in the towel is something that you'll regret. Anthrax has ALWAYS impressed us tr00 fans.
Anthrax has never disappointed. They've done some intresting things. Some things that shocked me as a tr00 fan. But music-wise, they've never let me down.

ThraxDude said:
I can see being upset about things. But throwing in the towel is something that you'll regret. Anthrax has ALWAYS impressed us tr00 fans.
Anthrax has never disappointed. They've done some intresting things. Some things that shocked me as a tr00 fan. But music-wise, they've never let me down.

The audio of the live videos on the Return of the Killer A's DVD made me want to cry.

jdelpi said:
The audio of the live videos on the Return of the Killer A's DVD made me want to cry.
I was talkin' bout studio recordings. AKA- new albums/new material you fuckin smart ass. :cool:

jdelpi said:
How could I forget the actual best bass player Metallica ever had:

Bob -fuckin'- Rock, bitches!!! :headbang::headbang::heh::devil::devil::Shedevil:
you are totally a dumb ass for saying bob rock is metallica greats est bass player you probley did not start listeing to metallica till the black album came out you are the people that killed metal in the 80 s and i think you all should be dead to fuckin dweeb :devil:

:devil:

:devil: :devil: flame: :devil: :devil: flame: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

the_walking_dude said:
yeah totally. the most childish thing ive seen is that bashing club where you send in an e- mail to get your name on a "bashers list". woo hoo end world poverty while your at it. get a life.
fuck all the fake metal people here they all should get back to the right said fred message web where they all belong \
metal heads till death :devil: \

metalmike_1 said:
you are totally a dumb ass for saying bob rock is metallica greats est bass player you probley did not start listeing to metallica till the black album came out you are the people that killed metal in the 80 s and i think you all should be dead to fuckin dweeb :devil:

:devil:

:devil: :devil: flame: :devil: :devil: flame: :headbang: :headbang:

fuck you bob rock kicks ass and puts cliff burton to shame he is even better than geddy lee i dont know what kind of moron cant see bob rock is the best thing that ever happened to metallica st. anger was there best album and its all because of him the black album and the loads were also kickass i also dont feel the need to capitalize any letters or use punctuation at the end of any sentances i write at a third grade level frantic-tic-tic-tic :headbang::headbang::headbang::devil::devil::devil::devil:

jdelpi said:
fuck you bob rock kicks ass and puts cliff burton to shame he is even better than geddy lee i dont know what kind of moron cant see bob rock is the best thing that ever happened to metallica st. anger was there best album and its all because of him the black album and the loads were also kickass i also dont feel the need to capitalize any letters or use punctuation at the end of any sentances i write at a third grade level frantic-tic-tic-tic :headbang::headbang::headbang::devil::devil::devil::devil:

Bob Rock is Metallica! He is ...and always was and you all know it!

Anyone who is Metal would know that Load & Re-Load are quite simply the finest HEAVY ROCK/PUESDO METAL albums in the last 20 years.

I mean, Fixxer is just the most brutal song ever.

:puke:

(Note to Rob Trujillo - go back with Mike Muir and join ST again pls!)

I suppose if you have a comment about a band what better place to do it than a forum. I thought that's what what a forum is all about. It wouldn't be to interesting if we all just posted to say:
Anthrax is awesome.
Yeah, Anthrax rules.
Anthrax is a cool band.
Anthrax Rocks.
Anthrax REALLY Rocks
Anthrax REALLY REALLY Rocks.... and so on....

Bleearg said:
more on the way
that was a fucking joke. See, it's funny because Ron McGovney did not play on any Metallica records, and Cliff Burton was so kick-ass. It's like saying Paul Kahn was the best bass player Anthrax had (he was an original member in 1981), because he wasn't on any albums, and they obviously had two great bass players after him.

Cliff was the true mastermind in Metallica. Metallica actually admitted (on the Classic Albums Metellica: Metallica dvd im sure it was) that they even struggled to write AJFA. When it came to the black album, they were trully fucked so they hired Bob Rock to help out and there you have it. Milli Vannilli anyone? "Cliff would kick our asses for being so mellow" yeah right. Cliff must be rolling in his grave right now.