ALL BASHERS/FANS PLEASE READ THIS

PoolePaul

Apr 18, 2005
In a bar
ok...the bashing is ridiculous...the stories of whos in whos out are just getting on my tits now....everyone that still likes anthrax still (after all the stories/rumours/speculation...and all that bullshit)...please stay in the room and keep posting....if you feel different...feel ripped off/pissed on/shit on/been lied to/have no respect for the band/their beliefs/their religion/whatever....go find another band to listen to...simple as that....at the end of the day, i thought this message board was for fans....if u dont like the Thrax anymore...move on...if u feel pissed that you have listened/paid their wages for soo many years and want your money back...go sue em...and good luck....if I dump a girlfriend cus she starts pickin her nose....I MOVE THE FUCK ON....FUCK IS IT TO DIFFICULT TO COMPREHEND...ANTHRAX WILL DO WHAT THEY FUCKIN WANT TO/NEED TO DO...ALL THE MOANING IN THE WORLD WILL NOT CHANGE THAT...EFILNIKUFATEG...rant over (wow...spooky..I seem to have said this before, but as usual...people dont seem to get the message...lol):devil: :devil: :devil:

Will probably get a bashing for this thread...but WTF...Just said what had to be said

If I dont like what I am reading I close the cover, whats on TV I chang ethe channel, song on the radio I turn the knob.... Same goes here. Dont like it. Dont read it. Aint your place or mine to tell people what they can or cant post.

Never knew Metalheads could be such whiners, and why do you have to BASH at all. Make your case about what you wan't, not what you hate about the alternative. If what you want is valid you shouldn't have BASH shit.:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: ThraxEm I didn't think you were a basher. Bitch about what ever you want!
:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Fair comment...but...these threads...aint it boring though??? Bush sucks/Belladonna sucks...cant people grasp the general jist of my post though...I used to like metallica...i dont go on their message board and post shit about who was the best bassist...same thing holds up here i think?

PoolePaul said:
Fair comment...but...these threads...aint it boring though??? Bush sucks/Belladonna sucks...cant people grasp the general jist of my post though...I used to like metallica...i dont go on their message board and post shit about who was the best bassist...same thing holds up here i think?
Everyone knows it was Cliff anyway.:Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin:

spacebeer said:
Agreed, I don't remember I was starting up childish bashing clubs or bother you guys on the board when Bush was in the band!

yeah totally. the most childish thing ive seen is that bashing club where you send in an e- mail to get your name on a "bashers list". woo hoo end world poverty while your at it. get a life.

PoolePaul said:
ok...the bashing is ridiculous...the stories of whos in whos out are just getting on my tits now....everyone that still likes anthrax still (after all the stories/rumours/speculation...and all that bullshit)...please stay in the room and keep posting....if you feel different...feel ripped off/pissed on/shit on/been lied to/have no respect for the band/their beliefs/their religion/whatever....go find another band to listen to...simple as that....at the end of the day, i thought this message board was for fans....if u dont like the Thrax anymore...move on...if u feel pissed that you have listened/paid their wages for soo many years and want your money back...go sue em...and good luck....if I dump a girlfriend cus she starts pickin her nose....I MOVE THE FUCK ON....FUCK IS IT TO DIFFICULT TO COMPREHEND...ANTHRAX WILL DO WHAT THEY FUCKIN WANT TO/NEED TO DO...ALL THE MOANING IN THE WORLD WILL NOT CHANGE THAT...EFILNIKUFATEG...rant over (wow...spooky..I seem to have said this before, but as usual...people dont seem to get the message...lol):devil: :devil: :devil:

Will probably get a bashing for this thread...but WTF...Just said what had to be said

Great post man....... I didn't like the last chapter of Anthrax and I didn't hang around whining about it.. I just listened to other music..

the_walking_dude said:
yeah totally. the most childish thing ive seen is that bashing club where you send in an e- mail to get your name on a "bashers list". woo hoo end world poverty while your at it. get a life.

HAHAHAH, yeah that whole thing is pretty gay....

jdelpi said:
How could I forget the actual best bass player Metallica ever had:

Bob -fuckin'- Rock, bitches!!! :headbang::headbang::heh::devil::devil::Shedevil:

No way dude, did you see the girl jamming with them in Some Kind Of Monster? She was definitely the best, both McGovney and Rock don't have shit on her!

johnnieCzech said:
No way dude, did you see the girl jamming with them in Some Kind Of Monster? She was definitely the best, both McGovney and Rock don't have shit on her!
Yeah, she kicked some ass. She was better than Twiggy, for fuck's sake that was embarrassing.

That reminds me....has anyone heard of the Iron Maidens? That bass player is like a real musician and shit.

johnnieCzech said:

I thought the obese fellow on just before her nailed seek 'n destroy and as a result should have been invited back for further auditions. Rob Trujhillllllioooo aint a patch on that guy.:devil:

In the Voice of Artie lange ," WAhhhhhh.... Joey.... WAHhhhhhh ...john......WAH!hhhhhh!!! My dog died..... WAHhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Get over it already!!!!!!