IF U DONT LIKE THE REUNION...GO LISTEN TO SOMEONE ELSE

actually, you have the same birthdate as my friend Todd who was there with me except he was born in 1971

crimsoid said:
if your name is Todd i would probably die.
My name is Tad. Don't die. But I was standing on Charlie's right (your left). Do you remember that?

somewhat, I will never forget that conversation for as long as I live though. I guess that is why I feel this reunion isn't as genuine as I would like it to be. It's cool that you remember me. I was a bit elevated that night.

Wait a minute. Did this conversation between you and Charlie happen right outside the tour bus/ and before the gig right outside the Fox Theatre?
I remember the conversation begun with a certian LOTR figure. Name that figure, if you would.................

Wow. Okay. So you remember some loser standing next to Charlie (on his left) during this conversation? You must've been up near the theater while we were down one step near a trash can.
Right???

yes, that was me. I was wearing a tool t-shirt(i think). I can't say as if I really remember you other than a guy standing there.

I think I was that guy standing there.
I'm literally amazed to see another Coloradan on here...
Nice to meet you.

same here. I felt I had to join today and post. this reunion thing is a touchy subject. I just hope it is genuine and for the right reasons. And yes John Bush rules!!!!!!!

PoolePaul said:
many opinions out there.....from my point of view....i will be stoked to see them in Dublin.....if you dont like the idea STFU...go listen to whatever you wanna hear...noone is forcing u to go watch em....dont keep going on about how this is the worst thing they have ever done....end of the day.....many people are pissed about them reforming....many are happy....lets leave it at that.....if u dont like it go find some other band to listen to.....theres plenty out there....if like me you are glad to see the old thrax back....then fair enough...im just sick of reading...Joey sucks/John sucks....its like listening to pre-schoolers...u dont like it..its that simple...if you walk into a store and dont like what they are selling you go somewhere else...you dont hang around the store saying how there product is inferior....PLEASE PEOPLE GET A LIFE :hotjump:

this guy complains about people bitching while bitching himself. practice what you preach, STFU

hehehe...manowar.I remember they were my 2nd favorite band (after maiden) as a little dude of metal at 9 years old! just after miaden released fear of the dark! still got that tape somewhere. now, wheres my loincloth?

The God of Hellfire said:
yeah but joey looks really old and spitz where's those really unstylish glasses. and oh my god franky's hair is so....

for full effect read with lisp

How many S's in BBQ? Read with a lisp/ gay inflection. Well there's steaks,sausages,sauce,salads...
( - as told to me by a gay work colleague)
I know Thraxton sounds gay, as in the Winston, Thadeus, Cuthbert genre of names .
Just for the record I'm 150 % Aussie woman. :Shedevil: and a 'noob' definately not gay though :Spin: :wave:

ThraxDude said:
Wait a minute. Did this conversation between you and Charlie happen right outside the tour bus/ and before the gig right outside the Fox Theatre?
I remember the conversation begun with a certian LOTR figure. Name that figure, if you would.................
It was Col Mustard, in the basement, with the candlestick! :D ;)