Superhero Movie Burnout???

anyone else exited about the rights to a Daredevil movie reverting a month ago??

now, when the Daredevil movie gets re-boot happens, he'll be in the same "movie universe" as "The Avengers"

i personally loved the Daredevil movie

but i'm assuming that the people that hated the Daredevil movie will be really exited about this, right??

also
since the rights to a Punisher movie reverted a couple of years ago, there's a rumor of Marvel putting up on the big screen the scene where Daredevil is trying to arrest The Punisher for "being a serial killer" with Punisher saying that Daredevil in unworthy of having superhuman powers because Daredevil refuses to kill people
if done well, that little snippet of dialogue alone will be worth the ticket price

for those who don't remember what i'm talking about
http://www.mycomicshop.com/search?TID=213681

also
since Daredevil is now in the same movie universe as Avengers
they're thinking about somehow putting into theaters the scene where Daredevil refuses to Join the Avengers immediately following the prison break at "The Raft"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Raft_(comics)

Yeh i'm definitely sick of super hero movies. Seems like there's only a couple original movies per year, what with all the remakes, sequels, and fuckin superhero movies.

Why does Quicksilver being in Avengers 2 and X-Men: Days of Future Past make you mad?

Hank Pym, the creator of Ultron, not being in Avengers 2 is more rage worthy.

Hank Pym, the creator of Ultron, not being in Avengers 2 is more rage worthy.

I tend to agree with Edgar Wright (Who is directing Ant-Man) that trying to shove too much comic history (and characters) in a film is to its detriment. To be honest, Marvel continuity is such a mess that being a slave to it won't create a decent story. Personally, I'm glad that Avengers 2 will get another female hero in The Scarlet Witch.

As for the whole Quicksilver thing, two different studios, two different visions. Overall, I think it is good that each movie is going to use the actor they think is best for their movie.

I tend to agree with Edgar Wright (Who is directing Ant-Man) that trying to shove too much comic history (and characters) in a film is to its detriment. To be honest, Marvel continuity is such a mess that being a slave to it won't create a decent story. Personally, I'm glad that Avengers 2 will get another female hero in The Scarlet Witch.

As for the whole Quicksilver thing, two different studios, two different visions. Overall, I think it is good that each movie is going to use the actor they think is best for their movie.

Ant-Man should be the introduction of Hank Pym ant-man, and Ultron, then have Avengers 2 play off of that. It's not like I'm talking about some lesser Avenger, Pym was a founding avenger, he should have been in the first movie.

I am ok with changing back stories, but changing the creator of Ultron from Pym to Stark is, to me, an unecessary change

I just received this message "So ben affleck is going to be the new batman." Ok did the casting director not see Daredevil? Ben should have been tar and feathered after that movie.
This is not getting off to a good start.

I just received this message "So ben affleck is going to be the new batman." Ok did the casting director not see Daredevil? Ben should have been tar and feathered after that movie.

Terrible choice. I think Affleck is a great director, but I've never been that fond of him as an actor. Typically he plays himself, and he can't afford to do that in this. Personally, they should have gotten an unknown.

Well, that can be written off because Mark Steven Johnson is an awful director.

We'll see. To be honest, most of the good films he's been in have been the ones he's directed. Then again, Man Of Steel was better than I thought it would be. (Not that it was a great film, but that it had aspects that were done surprisingly well.)