Someone else agrees Spiderman was overrated.....

catwoman_michelle.jpg

>
Julie%2BNewmar.jpg

>
AxnYVJZCMAE-mZQ.jpg

>
catwomanhb1.jpg

that last pic is horrendous...just like the movie itself.

sexy outfit works well in the comics, but put it on film, it wont!! Yet..the cat suit in Batman Returns is wonderful!!
and that is why Wonder Woman will have a hard time in the movies!! U can't fight while running around in yer panties alone!!

So I peaked at this thread just to see what people were talking about 8 pages deep, and after reading this I wish I had just stayed away.

Memento? The Prestige? Insomnia? Do you even like movies?

read the first seven pages dumb-ass

i can understand if you say those movies were "decent" but i'm not gonna say those movies were "awesome" just because Heath Ledger died

that last pic is horrendous...just like the movie itself.

sexy outfit works well in the comics, but put it on film, it wont!! Yet..the cat suit in Batman Returns is wonderful!!
and that is why Wonder Woman will have a hard time in the movies!! U can't fight while running around in yer panties alone!!
theatrically released wonderwoman movie has been "in development hell" since the wonderwoman TV show was on the air

i think you're right, i think the "development hell" might be partially because of people arguing over what wonderwoman's costume will look like

read the first seven pages dumb-ass

i can understand if you say those movies were "decent" but i'm not gonna say those movies were "awesome" just because Heath Ledger died

HAHA. What on Earth does that have to do with anything? Those movies are awesome, not because I'm a Nolan fanboy, but because those movies are genuinely good. I could care less who directed it. Saying you like a movie because of a certain director or because an actor died is just as metally retarded as you saying you don't like a movie because of a certain director made it or whatever. But hey, if you think being contrary is so cool, then go with it. :loco:

HAHA. What on Earth does that have to do with anything? Those movies are awesome, not because I'm a Nolan fanboy, but because those movies are genuinely good. I could care less who directed it. Saying you like a movie because of a certain director or because an actor died is just as metally retarded as you saying you don't like a movie because of a certain director made it or whatever. But hey, if you think being contrary is so cool, then go with it. :loco:

inception totally sucked

and i'm just pissed that Heath Ledger's death resulted in The Dark Knight getting alot more money at the box office than what it would have made if he hadn't died, if Ledger hadn't died, people would have noticed all the crappy things about the movie, The Dark Knight would have actually made less money than Batman Begins and and everyone online would be bitching about how much inception sucked instead of everyone online going on and on about how much they loved The Dark Knight Rises

Well guy, I base my opinion of movies on my own feelings, not others. And if something like that makes you that upset, you've got bigger problems. Maybe you ought to go listen to some Twiztid and settle down.

Ugh...

My point was that monoxide child is saying he doesn't like Nolan movies for reasons that have nothing to do with the movies themselves. I like most of what Nolan has done but not simply because his name is attached to it, or because some actor died.

I love BATMAN so much that i forced myself to watch BATMAN & ROBIN again....How regretful.

Hating or liking a movie due to the director or a certain event involving the cast is the same as HATING/LIKING an album due to the artist/ band name or certain a song from that album..

Hating or liking a movie due to the director or a certain event involving the cast is the same as HATING/LIKING an album due to the artist/ band name or certain a song from that album..

exactly my point
also
i love Batman, i got a Bat-symbol tattooed on my arm before Heath Ledger died, but just because i got a bat symbol tattoo, doesn't mean i liked the last 2 batman movies

you can't just like a movie just because your favorite fictional character is in it

Saw the new Spiderman its pretty alright. Also recently at the theater watched Snow White & the Adam Sandler movie 'Thats My Boy'. Anyone else see 'Ted' yet? Really good movie, watched it twice.