IF U DONT LIKE THE REUNION...GO LISTEN TO SOMEONE ELSE

PoolePaul said:
many opinions out there.....from my point of view....i will be stoked to see them in Dublin.....if you dont like the idea STFU...go listen to whatever you wanna hear...noone is forcing u to go watch em....dont keep going on about how this is the worst thing they have ever done....end of the day.....many people are pissed about them reforming....many are happy....lets leave it at that.....if u dont like it go find some other band to listen to.....theres plenty out there....if like me you are glad to see the old thrax back....then fair enough...im just sick of reading...Joey sucks/John sucks....its like listening to pre-schoolers...u dont like it..its that simple...if you walk into a store and dont like what they are selling you go somewhere else...you dont hang around the store saying how there product is inferior....PLEASE PEOPLE GET A LIFE :hotjump:

you're an idiot

whoa I didnt realize something...when did bush leave and who else would sing for them

so ,if yer in a band and you make millions and you break up you will lose as much as you put in to it ( millions), of course you can retire, and watch the interest grow ( i wouldnt know cuz i have never held a million) but taxes on it cant be that great.

and if Joey is that much of a dick ( acording to said statement) why ask him to come back, money is money, you can make more with the next album

of course I dont have 1 platinum seller so what do I know?

PoolePaul said:
many opinions out there.....from my point of view....i will be stoked to see them in Dublin.....if you dont like the idea STFU...go listen to whatever you wanna hear...noone is forcing u to go watch em....dont keep going on about how this is the worst thing they have ever done....end of the day.....many people are pissed about them reforming....many are happy....lets leave it at that.....if u dont like it go find some other band to listen to.....theres plenty out there....if like me you are glad to see the old thrax back....then fair enough...im just sick of reading...Joey sucks/John sucks....its like listening to pre-schoolers...u dont like it..its that simple...if you walk into a store and dont like what they are selling you go somewhere else...you dont hang around the store saying how there product is inferior....PLEASE PEOPLE GET A LIFE :hotjump:
And this is all coming from a guy who signed up to be on the board's?
The board's whole intent is for people to express their own opinions, and I think you just expressed your's, and to me, you sound exactly what you despise. A pre-schooler. If you don't like what they are saying, you go somewhere else. I am a Bush-man myself, and I think I gather where you stand... If you don't like reading these boards, you should try ihaveamulletthatican'tseparatewith.com... Muah!!! Quit Bitching!!!

drinkinonjob1 said:
... If you don't like reading these boards, you should try ihaveamulletthatican'tseparatewith.com...
You say that as if having a mullet is a bad thing! :D

PoolePaul said:
idiot