Someone else agrees Spiderman was overrated.....

The Man of Steel trailer does look interesting but yes, how do you make Superman ... realistic and gritty like Nolan did with Bats.

I think Warner Bros/DC will also go ahead with `rebooting' (urrrgh I hate that word) Batman now - whilst they loved how much $$ and success they got from Nolan's films they have also seen how much money Marvel have made from their films (Avengers in particular) by sticking to real comic canon - as opposed to gritty realism like the Dark Knight films. But lets face it, Batman was really the only mainstream comic book hero capable of being set in a realistic world.

For the record I loved Tim Burton's Batman movies and I thought as intense as Bale was, Keating was a great Batman too.

catwoman in batman returns was sexy-as-hell
catwoman in the dark knight rises was distractingly un-sexy

batman returns and batman begins were definately the best 2 of all the batman movies ever made

Mine would be
BATMAN
BATMAN RETURNS
BATMAN BEGINS

..Pfeiffers CATWOMAN was over the top!!!

I think Dark Knight is the best personally - such an intense films at times.

As a kid I wanted to be like Batman.

As an adult I still want to be like Batman.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-pTuDZyqAM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-pTuDZyqAM[/ame]

I think Dark Knight is the best personally - such an intense films at times.

for me cramming two-face and joker in the same movie seemed unnecessary and the way they interacted looked like Nolan was trying so hard to make it a "social commentary movie", but it's a fucking batman movie for crying out loud, if i wanted to see a social commentary in a movie, i'd just watch the hunger games

The Dark Knight could have easily been cut into 2 separate films
and here's how
leave everything exactly the same up until the scene where Harvey Dent falls over when he's tied to the chair and his face gets melted by the liquid that's on the floor after that scene, they could have just done a scene where the joker and all the mobsters are completely convinced that Harvey Dent is dead, and then the audience sees Harvey in a coma, then joker and all the mobsters get incarcerated, then Harvey waking up from the coma is the last scene or maybe a post-credits-scene, where Two-Face is the villain of the NEXT movie, instead of cramming 2 villains into one movie

The Dark Knight could have easily been cut into 2 separate films
and here's how
leave everything exactly the same up until the scene where Harvey Dent falls over when he's tied to the chair and his face gets melted by the liquid that's on the floor after that scene, they could have just done a scene where the joker and all the mobsters are completely convinced that Harvey Dent is dead, and then the audience sees Harvey in a coma, then joker and all the mobsters get incarcerated, then Harvey waking up from the coma is the last scene or maybe a post-credits-scene, where Two-Face is the villain of the NEXT movie, instead of cramming 2 villains into one movie

I sort of agree, but I Nolan did what he did because he knew he wanted to make a trilogy and no more.

wait
i thought this thread was supposed to be about spiderman
how the hell did this turn into a fucking batman thread:lol::lol::lol:

yesterday
ben affleck just refused to do justice league movie, even though they've already got the script fully written
so, if they don't do another re-write and just use the script that they already have right now
the studio will try to have the justice league movie be released at the same time as the Avengers sequel
what you guys think about a justice league movie coming out in a couple years?

New Spider-Man sucks, new Batman doesn't. Also it's Marvel's most popular vs DC's most popular.

My roommate hates the newest batman movie
he's happy that DC is already planing on doing a batman movie without Nolan's involvement
he doesn't like Nolan and he's always bitching on twitter about how annoying the Nolanites have gotten, he compares them to twilighters and the justin beiber fans

Pheiffer's catwoman >>> Hathaway's catwoman

also
how do you guys feel about a justice league movie being set to open close to the same time as Avenger's sequel??