Spineless dope fiend cocksuckers.

My family is about to bust some HEROIN dealers on my street with the collaboration of the cops. Now THEY'RE fucked. It's really sad, because these guys were my best childhood friends and now they've deteriorated into this disgust...

metalkingdom said:
You guys sound like a bunch of fucking poseurs.

come one guys, get your shit stolen.. all the cool kids are doing it.

Update: EVERYTHING was returned except one of my 360 Wireless controllers.. I'll get money for it after I file a claim for it in court. They caught all the kids. I'll post the story about what they did and why later. And I'll post what their punishments will be MWEHAHAHAHA. :Spin: :tickled:

gj man, nice to see little fucken punks getting busted for things like that. If i have one moral thing, its not to touch other peoples shit.

glad to see yours had a happy ending. :D

my roomate and i got broken into back in november the day of the opeth/nevermore show in fact. they took $8000 in stuff. they never caught the guys and i just now got enough money to buy another mac top. thats life.

hope the punishment come full circle for your pricks and mine!:Smug:

That sucks, cops are usually worthless, but we got a pretty coll detective.... plus the dumbasses were so fucking stupid, it was so easy to catch them.

Sorry about your roomate, that fucking blows. The principle of having your house broken into is worse than the actual property loss.

Ok, here's how it all went down:

These assholes came on the right day. My mom works at the school about 3 minutes away from the house, and one of my younger brothers doesn’t have a job but goes to a local college. He woke up in an empty house, got himself ready for class, and let the dog outback before he left for class. I don’t know if he forgets this often, but this day he forgot to lock the back door.

There was 4 people involved. 2 Kids (18) went into the house, 1 (18) was driving, and another (20 something) was only at the mall with them to sell the shit. They tried the back door, got in, grabbed my youngest brother’s embroidered duffle bag for his swim team, and just filled it with stuff:
My dad’s laptop
My mom’s digital camera
My brother’s xbox
My brother’s 30 GB Ipod video
My xbox 360
My PS2
My MP3 player
And a handful of games.

Around 2:30 my mom came home for a minute to get something before heading back to school. She said she saw a car idling at the end of the street but didn’t put 2 and 2 together. She also said she heard the end of a cell phone ring coming from upstairs as she was walking in. But thought it was one of ours left at home.

Thank god she didn’t go upstairs to investigate, who knows what they could have done.

The call must have been the driver warning them about her coming in. So she leaves to go back to the school and they make their way out the back and get out of there. That same day they go to the mall and sell the xbox, the ps2, the 360, and the games. The kids got the older one to use his ID since he wasn’t involved thinking that it would clear them. Then to try to get rid of the evidence of the duffle bag by taking a knife and cutting out the embroidering on my brother’s duffle bag. (which was probably pretty fucking expensive) and my mom had gotten it for him this Christmas.

The kids involved are all ex friends of my younger brother who was at college during the break in, apparently they are pissed at him for something. One of the 18 year olds that broke into the house is half brothers with the older guy who sold the stuff. So that was another dumb move on their end.

The cops picked up the suspects based on our thoughts of who did it. And our thoughts of suspects came from the witnesses (neighbor, clerks at the game store, relationship of the guy and his half brother, and friends of those 2). The one kid who went in and the drive both fessed up real quick. And the other kid who broke in will be giving his confession tomorrow at the police station. The detective was really cool, and he got the warrant to search the older guy’s apartment where he found the rest of our stuff.

The only things they didn’t return was 2 controllers which the game store couldn’t give back because they sold them before the cops came, We have to go to court soon for this, and at the court hearing we have to file a claim for the missing stuff \ damaged goods. I’m wondering now if I can get money for all my shit being dinged up.

Again, I’ll come back when I find out more about what happened.