Spineless dope fiend cocksuckers.

Piss off Will. Ha! Ha!. That is pretty funny. By the way, I would never steal anything from anyone. Left my car parked at a bar overnight a few years back and someone smashed by window for 5 C.D.s, a Sony Discman, Checkbook with 4 checks that I cancelled immediately, and a broken pair of Rayban sunglasses (HA HA FUCKERS). I had 2 hats (Hard Rock Cafe & NYPD) and a set of jumper cables that they didn't take. I know I should have hid my C.D. player under the seat along with my C.D.s or put them in the trunk, but I forgot. The moral of this story and what an old man told me, "All a lock does is keep an honest man honest. If someone wants to get in your car or house bad enough, they'll try like hell".

A guy I know just recently had someone smash his car window just to take his radar detector which was like 5 years old. The guy was pissed that they broke his window just to take that, not his radio or anything. He thinks the guy must have thought it was a Sirius radio.

I remember him saying "All they got was an old shitty ass radar detector.. I'm glad they didnt take anything else, but they could have at least made my window worth a little more than just that"

ZANEX said:
Piss off Will. Ha! Ha!. That is pretty funny. By the way, I would never steal anything from anyone. Left my car parked at a bar overnight a few years back and someone smashed by window for 5 C.D.s, a Sony Discman, Checkbook with 4 checks that I cancelled immediately, and a broken pair of Rayban sunglasses (HA HA FUCKERS). I had 2 hats (Hard Rock Cafe & NYPD) and a set of jumper cables that they didn't take. I know I should have hid my C.D. player under the seat along with my C.D.s or put them in the trunk, but I forgot. The moral of this story and what an old man told me, "All a lock does is keep an honest man honest. If someone wants to get in your car or house bad enough, they'll try like hell".

Was the old man a great sage with a large grey beard?

yeah it sux that my friends through high school, or a bunch of druggies and now its no fun to hang with them, because they are so fixated on drugs, its all they talk about. its all they want anymore.

im glad your getting your stuff back, fucking stupid people.

Getting anything stolen sucks. I had a guy break into my truck last Halloween at 3am. I caught him in the act and pistol-whipped him (with a .30-.30 rifle) in the middle of the street. Then he went to jail.

Glad you got your stuff back.

My earlier statement was referring to the drug and drug-dealer comments posted before mine.

Will Bozarth said:
man, hitting someone with a rifle must rule

Not really...

Well, kicking the shit outta this dude did rule, especially since one of my neighbors saw me do it. Part of his lip was hanging off the sight at the end of the barrell, too. The part that sucked was when I got 'hammer bit' and had to get stitches in the fleshy part of my hand between the index finger and thumb. Ouch!

metalkingdom said:
Not really...

Well, kicking the shit outta this dude did rule, especially since one of my neighbors saw me do it. Part of his lip was hanging off the sight at the end of the barrell, too. The part that sucked was when I got 'hammer bit' and had to get stitches in the fleshy part of my hand between the index finger and thumb. Ouch!

damn!