Spiralling into depression video?

I do believe it was shot on June 13th. I'm not sure if they are going to release the video at all anymore because almost half the lineup in the video are different people now.

who do i have to kill to see this video....
someone has to know some link or someway to see the video...
dont make me beg now...
oh and a side point... the growl harmonizing at the end of spiralling is the coolest growl thing ever done...

I not quite sure there is a link at all to see the video or anything like that on the internet. All I know is that I've seen it already! :lol: HAHA! sorry, please don't choose me to be the one to kill....

FirePixie said:
I not quite sure there is a link at all to see the video or anything like that on the internet. All I know is that I've seen it already! :lol: HAHA! sorry, please don't choose me to be the one to kill....

May I be the first to say : YOU SUCK :D jk, How was it though?

Kdoherty said:
May I be the first to say : YOU SUCK :D jk, How was it though?

Don't hate me because I'm great :cool: haha j/k

The video was alright. There were parts I would of changed though. Stuff like reinforcing the story line a bit more and some other things. Don't listen to me though because I'm just really picky. Make up your own mind if you ever see it.

If they decided not to air it, it would be cool to just post it on their website

I thought the beginning of the storyline went on for FAR too long, that should have been cut way back. And there should have been a lot more live footage in my opinion, it looked really good.

But seeing as it may never been seen anyways, I don't give a shit.

heh

jakesands5 said:
who do i have to kill to see this video....
someone has to know some link or someway to see the video...
dont make me beg now...
oh and a side point... the growl harmonizing at the end of spiralling is the coolest growl thing ever done...

i take it you never heard Deicide or Vital Remains... plenty of bands do the high/low growl thing. but the way IE did it in the end of Spiralling was interesting

:headbang:
FirePixie said:
I've seen it already! :lol:

HAHA, I've seen the video too!

It's a damn good video. And it was cool to be able to be a part of the whole filming of it. I'll never forget that evening... me and FirePixie... good times were had. :tickled:

I would like to see it, hopefully they will be able to put it up on their new site for people to download.

umm... well how did you two see the video.. if you saw it you must have a means to see it ... well..
(as for deicide and vital remains... i like old deicide, but dont listen to em much, and ill look up vital remains)

they saw it at tim's house (actually I did too)
no clue if we can put it online, don't know who has the rights (band, label?) or if anyone even wants to have it online if it may not be released... we'll see.

jakesands5 said:
(as for deicide and vital remains... i like old deicide, but dont listen to em much, and ill look up vital remains)

Deicide's newer one 'Scars of the Crucifix' is definitely their best release in years.

Vital Remains has Glen Benton in the band, and does layered growls every so often. i definitely prefer the band over Deicide. alot more technical and progressive than Deicide