SSL buss comp + Slate FX-G mastring

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is fucking GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!! Singer sounds JUST JUST JUST like girl from Paramore, holy shit dude. Like SPOT on. Mix is HUGE and I love the vibe.

props bro!

@Carlsman:
Thanks man! :D absolutly, i'll post detailed info tomorrow here :)
they havn't released the song officialy yet, when they do, i'll name them ;)

@Sigmundfreud33: yeah! thanks! :D really glad you like it! :D hehe yes, you defently can hear there influences ;) hehe

really good!!!!!

Would bring the vocals up or pull done the snare and kick abit

So sounds like the singer of paramore

thanks you guys! really glad to hear it ^^

about the snare: for the main/real sn, cut off up till 120hz, compression, slow attack, fast realese, rather high ratio, eq, boost around 150-200hz, cut around 370hz and boost around 9khz, then i used slate sn nr. 20 and chilli sn as a filler, and room amb. nr 20 aswell (also aditional eq to fit in), created a ballance betwen them (about 60% real sn and 40% trigg), ran i trhough ssl buscompressor, just for colour, and last of the chain is Gclip, just to tame the worst peaks.. that's about it :)

cool song, What i your Guitar chain? Real or VST Amps Sim? could you post the chain? It Sounds cool

thx! :)

it's real miced guitar, a peavy classic 30 top and a matching 4x12 cab, used a 57 and a mic i dont remember the name of (didn't sound that good on it's own, but toghether it was ok, or at least better then any of the alone :).. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1575659/guitarcab.jpg
i think the chain was, eq cut and cleanup at 100hz, boost at 110 cut at 400hz, boost at 6khz, through a distressor mild compression and saturation, extreme notch eq to take away the worst "hzz" (about 240, 740hz, 1,3kz, 2kz, ) and as a last touch, a liiiittle doubler/chorus effect to fatten it out abit :)
if i remeber correctly that's about it :)