SSL!!!!!! Check it

MORE SSL!!

Not many ppl have their own "meme".. you should be proud haha but dont try to pass off ezdrummer as real drums ever again

great track ! i would delete that autotuned part

real drums? :tickled:

Thanks guys! Yeah, all real drums in this tune, and I'll turn that snare down a bit.

Back down on the compression on the snare and kick a little. The guitars and bass sound great IMO.

Watch out for a bit of sibilance and too much reverb on the vocals.

Everything's already been said though, just work on that stuff and you'll end up with a killer mix.

Back down on the compression on the snare and kick a little. The guitars and bass sound great IMO.

Watch out for a bit of sibilance and too much reverb on the vocals.

Everything's already been said though, just work on that stuff and you'll end up with a killer mix.

Thanks!

I'll be posting an updated version very soon.. Once reaper is done crashing for an hour. fml

haha man i come from the other thread you guys make me laugh :rofl: Again, i like the pumping, i'd just turn the threshold of that thing a tad down maybe, and yeh lower the snare attack or whatever it takes to make it right, cool mix!

n33dz m04r 3z 3z 3L \m/

UGH I can't figure out how to turn the snare down a bit without loosing the beef in it that I really like.

I tried sending it to a seperate bus then turning it down, I tried turning the threshold down, and it just doesn't work out right... Any suggestions?

Totally off topic but please, stop making this SSL comment (search function wouldn't work well with that type of thread title).

Thanks

Fo reals or sarcasm? Cause I sort of like it for this style.

Fo reals... no sarcasm ... it gives it the raw rocknroll feel!

Like the first record from Cancer Bats where the hihat is pumping as hell ..but it gives a great vibe to the overal sound!