St. Anger Parody MP3... guaranteed to make you hose your pants.

AbsentFriend said:
You're al not saying anything, only the same abbreviations. How original is that? You all sound like cavemen. Jezus. And your simplified sense of humour, that's really the worst. Look buddies, I'm laughing the most about this dumb joke hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah, ROFL, LOL, LMFAO, SFF, RATTAMAHATTA, GAL (GET A LIFE!). You're all making fun of the biggest metal band in the world, because you all know you're getting nowhere with your little shitty unoriginal death metal -"I have the most complex song structures in town"- band, let alone with your life.

Greetings.

Opeth rules BTW

lol rofl shithole

:lol:

AbsentFriend said:
You're all not saying anything, only the same abbreviations. How original is that? You all sound like cavemen. Jezus. And your simplified sense of humour, that's really the worst. Look buddies, I'm laughing the most about this dumb joke hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah, ROFL, LOL, LMFAO, SFF, RATTAMAHATTA, GAL (GET A LIFE!). You're all making fun of the biggest metal band in the world, because you all know you're getting nowhere with your little shitty unoriginal death metal -"I have the most complex song structures in town"- band, let alone with your life.

Greetings.

Opeth rules BTW

lol rofl shithole

Awww boohooo we made fun of Metallica. Maybe no one would make fun of Metallica if they didn't suck so much nowadays.

WyldeBill said:
Awww boohooo we made fun of Metallica. Maybe no one would make fun of Metallica if they didn't suck so much nowadays.

WE made fun. So now it's me against everybody? Or you are counting yourselve amongst these dumbfucks who have nothing better to do?

AbsentFriend said:
You're all not saying anything, only the same abbreviations. How original is that? You all sound like cavemen. Jezus. And your simplified sense of humour, that's really the worst. Look buddies, I'm laughing the most about this dumb joke hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah, ROFL, LOL, LMFAO, SFF, RATTAMAHATTA, GAL (GET A LIFE!). You're all making fun of the biggest metal band in the world, because you all know you're getting nowhere with your little shitty unoriginal death metal -"I have the most complex song structures in town"- band, let alone with your life.

Greetings.

Opeth rules BTW

lol rofl shithole

Ahahahahaha, that's just hilarious. :lol: