St. Matthieu - Awesome!

Son of Metalman

No Visible Cheesegraters
May 26, 2001
Hitchin
I met the Mercury Rain merch people at Bloodstock this weekend just gone, and bought the St Matthieu album, and was told to post what my thoughts were, so here I am doing just that!

To be honest I wasn't sure what to expect, but I was extremely surprised and frankly delighted by this excellent album! You know something is good when you get goosebumps from the music (The Messenger really sold it to me). The whole album has a unique feel to it, something that I don't normally hear in the kind of music I listen to, which is mostly european power metal; the atmosphere sent my mind to distant places and I thoroughly enjoyed listening straight through til the end.

I hope you guys will be at Bloodstock next year, preferably playing on the main stage, but even just being on a stall so I can get my album (the special edition with the DVD of course!) signed by the band :D

Keep up the kick-ass metal guys, and hopefully I'll see you playing somewhere soon.

Thanks Son of Metalman !

Pleased you took a chance with the album and you liked it. These kind of posts where someone takes the time to post a positive comment really make our day(s) :headbang:

We made a lot of friends at Bloodstock this year - and it looks like one from Hitchin Too !

We may be tempted to have another stall next year, just have to see how it pans out. If we do, we'll sign your copy of the album. This will sell out very fast this disc. We have sold well over half in the first four weeks, so hang on to it !!

Many thanks for your encouragement Son of Metalman! Much appreciated.
I'm glad you enjoyed the album. And yes, hopefully see you soon!