How did i discover you?

LUB

New Metal Member
Jun 3, 2005
Birkenhead, Wirral
hey all. i was wondering how you discovered this band? (apart from bandmembers!!)

For me it was pure luck. i joined the bloodstock forums around july last year, and i found a post about some band (who id never heard of! :erk: ) called mercury rain. there was a link to the website and some samples of a new album called 'St matthieu'. Once i heard Sonias fantastic vocals i was hooked. i bought said album at the bloodstock festival (sold to me by obsydian! he signed my shirt as well!what a guy!!) and i listedned to not much else for the next month or so, i then hunted down a copy of dark waters on amazon as i was informed that you had sold out here. Im looking forward to catching you live for the first time at damnation :hotjump: :worship: ....

so thats it, any other takers???

LUB said:
hey all. i was wondering how you discovered this band? (apart from bandmembers!!)

For me it was pure luck. i joined the bloodstock forums around july last year, and i found a post about some band (who id never heard of! :erk: ) called mercury rain. there was a link to the website and some samples of a new album called 'St matthieu'. Once i heard Sonias fantastic vocals i was hooked. i bought said album at the bloodstock festival (sold to me by obsydian! he signed my shirt as well!what a guy!!) and i listedned to not much else for the next month or so, i then hunted down a copy of dark waters on amazon as i was informed that you had sold out here. Im looking forward to catching you live for the first time at damnation :hotjump: :worship: ....

so thats it, any other takers???

And I gave you your pen back too! :p

I discovered MR in my flat after having insisted on Sonia meeting Jon in a safe place - you never know what wierdos are around :D

I discovered MR by pure luck too

I'm registered on Edguy's forums, and some guy registered.(It was Rich ;)) I clicked on his name on the "last registered member" and found out a link to Mercury Rain's website. It was in summer 2003.

There was a link to "Bride Of The Dark" mp3... I downloaded, loved and registered on the former MR forums :)