How did you discover Beseech?

Mark

Not blessed, or merciful
Apr 11, 2001
Sarf Lundin, Innit
I know some of you will have discovered them when UM began hosting their forum, and I discovered them when Rob emailed me about hosting the forum :) But for those who had the forsight to listen to them before then, how did you discover them? Recommendation? See them live somewhere? Just tried them out of interest?

In the old Lake of Tears-forum was a thread bands like LOT. There I first heard of Beseech, afterwards I listened to their last album and a month later there was the concert!

Well I discoverd Beseech my an mp3 I downloded from the internet the song was Dimention and it was av 56k rate and the sound quality wasnt that good but the song was damn good so I whent out to get there record '...from a bleeding heart' and I got hocked right away.

Ive been to Boras 2 times just to hear them live and seen them live 2 times here in Gothenburg too. I have both there albums and all the demos listen to them daily now for almost 3 years and havent goten tired of them yet.

I read bout them in a magazine....and next time when i went t2 the rockshop i asked for them...bought them together with CRYHAVOC..... Beseech impressed me much.......i love "kiss of novembre"........then i downloaded mp3`s from the new album...is there something new by them???????

Hello,
I would say that I discovered Beseech both by accident and curiosity. If I remember I use to order my CDs in a French catalogue called Holy Records. They have many unknown bands and sometimes if I can think that one is able to be interesting for me I buy it. I did the same for the both Beseech albums (and I will do it again) and one last thing, the price is a little bit less expansive than in the stores.
Best regards
Nathalie:rolleyes:

Daniel, the bassplayer in Beseech, wanted to recomend some good, local music for me on my way to school. Since then I've been a loyal fan and shall of course support one of my favourite band in the future too!

Well...
Years ago I put some money into an envelope and sent it to sweden.. back came their demoCassette... I loved it!
Later then came their debutAlbum and now their are a wellknown band ;-)
I'm looking forward to see them live this autumn!!!!!

I found Souls Highway during random MP3 downloading from Usenet. It's where I find all my new music since San Francisco Bay Area radio stations never deviate from statistically proven hit music.

Hopefully my copy will arrive in the mail soon. I ordered the new Sirenia and Sentenced albums from Napalm too. I wish I could find online lyrics while I wait!

I don't know if I've discovered them yet, but I just won 'From A Bleeding Heart' on eBay. I can't remember where, but I read somewhere that if I liked the newer directions of Sentenced & Katatonia, that I'd like Beseech. That was good enough for me!