Stairs: Lights Or Reflective Tape This Year?

I can't believe with all the people on here who have said they fell that I have never seen anyone fall down the stairs, ever!

I never fell on the stairs, but I did bump into one of the people sitting on the stairs that I simply couldn't see in the dark. The person suddenly stood up and nailed me in the elbow, completely spilling the beer I had just purchased.

I'm one of the lucky ones that hasn't fallen on the stairs (and I'm not quite sure how that works, because I'm usually in some sort of heel and not terribly graceful, especially after a few drinks), but I'd definitely cast my vote for reflective tape. Another thing I noticed that was missing was some sort of handrail. That would keep quite a few slips from turning into full-on falls.

PS: Ben, you'd piss off a lot less people if you'd stop making those blanket statements...

jaimek said:
Do you ever actually go down to the floor, though? I'm not sure I've EVER seen you anywhere in that venue except parked at one of the bars. :kickass:

Except for Devin, when I physically left the venue to go eat, I've seen part of every band at every PP (except II which I missed). Nightwish managed to get me back to the bar the quickest.... she opened her mouth, and I went back to the bar :)

There have not been too many bands that I watched their entire set though.:devil:

Matt Crooks said:
Nightwish managed to get me back to the bar the quickest.... she opened her mouth, and I went back to the bar :)

I generally try to see at least two songs of every band's set, even if I'm not particularly interested in them, but I didn't even bother going in for Nightwish. It was bad enough from the lobby!

Bad Girl Tess said:
I can't believe with all the people on here who have said they fell that I have never seen anyone fall down the stairs, ever!

That's because you're always in the "pit" or back stage!!!! Have you EVER been in the seats???? hahahahahahahaha!! Just jacking wif ya, little sis!!

Chris :headbang:

Glenn,

Any word yet? I will be willing to spearhead this movement and do whatever necessary to get it done. I do not want to travel all the way to Atlanta to crack my melon on a unlit staircase.

I personally have never seen any falls on the steps in the 2 years I've gone,but I would agree that they may be a little bit dangerous.
How about a thread about the steps just on the inside of the venue...I have seen people fall on those...twice!If ya wouldn't buy so many damn CD's you wouldnt be pulled down the steps from all that extra weight swinging in your little grab bags people!Heheh