Stairway to Heaven.

Apr 23, 2006
Hi ,

Today I have listened something totally amazing. This can be some kinda edit( Fake )or a work of a genious. The Back-masking in STH ( I hope back-masking was that ) ..:rolleyes:

When you play the song backwards lyrics change a lot. Stairway to heaven goes. Satanic messages comes :D Here is a link you can listen the original version and the backwards version with the new lyrics :D

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/stairway.php

I hope it's not forbidden to talk religous things like that here but anyway this is music related! :saint:

And I have made searchs and I have learnt that the mansion that LZ bought was a place for rituals! :D Its says that Page was the composer of these lyrics , and the band has followers too..Interesting :heh:

I hope this wasn't covered before :Smug:

Cheer up!
Peace/out

is there any band more overrated than led zeppelin?

cool song, i dont have any interest in the link though. apparently a lot of bands did corny stuff like that in the 70's

Yes , a lot bands were into this probably. That was the soul of that ages music.

But give it a try , seriously interesting. The way the song changes. Happy spring song to satanic message song :D

And CAIRATH , please don't think I don't like Led Zeppelin. I adore their music. Great band. And this not a disapproval thread , just interesting.

Overrated, yes. But you can't tell me they didn't do a lot of breakthrough stuff back in the day. I nearly shit myself when I found out that Kashmir was done in '75. Songs like that didn't just happen back then.
I'll have to check out that link a little later on today. Looks interesting.

Kashmir is a great song. And seriosly check it out. But don't forget internet stuff like this can be fake , don't go with full trust. But it's pretty interesting anyway.

It's hard to belive that a band with songs like Dancing Days , Kashmir wrote lyrics like that! But if there were real satanists they would be like this , underground. Not like Cradle of Filth :erk:

Yeah I'm doing that and then the line moves on the white bar with the blue in it but I'm not getting any sound. I just listened to it backwards in Pro Tracks and I can hear the words it says in the box to the right in the flash thing. The flash could be edited a little to make the words more distinct but if you read it while listening to it, you can defintely hear "Oh here's to my sweet Satan. The one whose little path would make me sad, whose power is Satan. He'll give you, give you 666. There was a little toolshed where he made us suffer, sad Satan."

Pretty crazy shit dude.

And the part starts right at 4:20 on the track :lol:

I think Bon Jovi should have been in Led Zepplin really. Cause I know for a fact that Led Zepplin was into Bon Jovi on at least three seperate occasions.