Star Wars Ep. III: Revenge of the Sith

I'm off to see it tonight. I'm hoping it will be better than the other two prequels, it should be. But we shall have to see. It looks a lot darker than the others for sure. And it'll be nice and impressive to see if nothing else!

I just seen it about an hour ago. Tons of action and excitement. Not as ultra-violent and gory as the book of coarse but still an awful lot of ass kicking. 2 1/2 hours zip right by, even with the Anakin and Padmé scenes that do tend to drag a little bit. There's a couple cheesy parts too such a Vader yelling at the end but over all it doesn't detract from what is a great flick.

Saw it tonight, great movie.
I liked the fighting scene between Anakin and Obi

Best part was when Annakin killed all the little kids. Yoda was cool too.

I saw the midnight premiere, and man, it was sad and cool and awesome and a bit cheezy, but I liked it. I still think Haydn Christensen might be the worst actor ever, and that all of his lines sounds like he's trying some kind of half good pickup act, but hey, It's Star Wars, it can't suck!

It's a great movie. Saw it twice. The only unanswered question is that why didn't Obi Wan didn't recognize the 2 droids in Episode 4?

I love the whole movie and wish it had a Metal Soundtrack. My favorite parts were when the Onslaught begins & the Bloodbath keeps building until the end. The fight scene were amazing: Yoda vs. Supreme Chancellor Palpatine & the brutal fight of Obi-Wan Kenobi & Anakin Skywalker:headbang: .

Niles Darquetona said:
I love the whole movie and wish it had a Metal Soundtrack. My favorite parts were when the Onslaught begins & the Bloodbath keeps building until the end. The fight scene were amazing: Yoda vs. Supreme Chancellor Palpatine & the brutal fight of Obi-Wan Kenobi & Anakin Skywalker:headbang: .

Where did you get that picture of the evil monkey that lives in chris griffin's closet? I've been looking for a pic of Jabba the Griffin for quite some time.

Busted said:
I saw the midnight premiere, and man, it was sad and cool and awesome and a bit cheezy, but I liked it. I still think Haydn Christensen might be the worst actor ever, and that all of his lines sounds like he's trying some kind of half good pickup act, but hey, It's Star Wars, it can't suck!

No the guy has talent, but lucas won't let him use it...
Handsome guy though...

Edgecrusher said:
what's the difference?

Picture if you will the movie on a VHS tape on a regular television. Now, picture the movie on DVD running through a High Definition television. That should explain the difference in quality. Also, you won't have to worry about the splicing job and other visual crap (dirt, "cigarette burns," etc.) on the screen.

If you want to know just how clear this picture really is, I'll put it this way:

You can see the blemishes on Natalie Portman's face at the end of the film. :D

By the way, what's to say that Obi-Wan didn't recognize the droids? After all, he did say, "Come here, my little friend. Don't be afraid."

And, let's not forget, the Jedi don't actually have any of their own possessions so Obi-Wan can't actually say that he did own R2-D2.

It sucked. Amazingly awful. The entire prequel trilogy sucked, but this one was almost as bad as the other two because it destroyed all my hopes for a good ending to the trilogy. The best scene in the entire movie was stolen from The Godfather II. With some movies I can lobotomize the critical part of my brain and just enjoy. Episode 3 I did that and it was still awful. I hate Goerge Lucas.
In conclusion- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!