Votes: 6 22.2%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 3.7%

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
Exactly. Attack of the Clones kicked Phantom Menace to other galaxy, and Return of the Jedi to at least another planet. No gungans or ewoks or other stuff that would be there just for the kids to love, plot was good, the story rolled on well and most important, I had the feeling that I'm watching a Star Wars movie (something that Episode I didn't manage to do). Though the thing with Yoda (you know what I mean, I don't want to spoil it for those who haven't seen it yet) was a bit exaggerated. :)

exaggerated my ass... I've never seen a cinema full of people cheering three times in a row duriing a movie! It does drag on a bit in the first hour, which I think, keep it from being a perfect movie, and there's some cheesy acting once in a while, but it's Star Wars not Godfather...

can't wait for Episode III...

going to the cinema again it again tomorrow

Episode II was exactly what I hoped for... Finally the Jedi´s going berserk man.. Especially that thing with Yoda :) :) :)

The arena battle and... Fucking yeah!!!

Almost perfect.. 9/10

7/10, it was great, the only thing was, well things, it did drag on for the first hour, and i was like ' i wanna see a fucking fight, i wanna see a fight...'' and then it tried to be too futuristic, i mean the originals were too, but it was different, hmn, cant explain, well anywho im getting the DVD box set when it somes out in about 5 years time...hopefuly by then there might be extended versions or something...

Certainly a rival to ESB and kicked the ass of TPM. It got a bit too cheesy and predictable in places for my liking and the unmasking of the Fett family spoilt a little of the mystery.. but all in all a great film. 8/10

9/10 It's what we had waited for and more. It's cool, that there are lote of secrets in the movie. ex. we get to see Sebulba again, in an airtaxa. Anikin's shadow turns into Vader's and so forth...I love it!

9/10. it dragged a bit for the first hour but after that it was great. Some of the jokes with 3po and r2 were a bit......cheesy to say th least, but i laughed at them. As for Yoda......:OMG: :OMG: :OMG:

And he picks up the walking stick again afterwards?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!??!!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! "When 900 years old you reach, you kick ass as good you would not, hmm?" ;)

I was just sitting in the cinema pissing myself laughing at it!! it was great! And Mace Windu had a purple lightsaber........:drool:

Well, it was..... nice..... but Episode 4 and the backstriking Empire are still unbeatible.

Yoda looks to artificial. He looked much better in Episode V.

3PO was too tough in Episode 2. Well, as we know from all the other episodes hes kinda queen and not a fighter. He wouldnt be able to act like this.

On the other hand: ASS YODA KICKS! The fight is more than perfect!

lsvader.gif

i think it was really, really boring.
the special effects and the action might as well have been above average, but the jaw-dropping effect tends to wear out after a while and what's left is a tired, tiring hollywood production with no plot at all (group of would-be tyrants tricks federation into waging war by producing clones and episod 1 droid-leftovers... duh), no good acting and the worst dialogues i've heard in quite a while.
young soon-to-be darth vader looks as troubled and turning to evil as a three months gerbil. he practically throws a fit like a 16-y-o every time something bad happens, and we're led to believe he'll turn to the dark side because of prolongued shocks during his adolescence. the love-chatting between anakin and princess portman is as dull and childish as can be, with pointless discussions ending either in "we can't be together" (why?) or "i love you madly" before meeting certain death.
the plots and schemes of politicians are as subtle as a sledgehammer mashing potatoes, and i don't even dare mentioning the bots' jokes (poorer than usual).
yoda's we-know-what-but-won't-tell-cause-it's-a-spoiler was fun enough, but we all knew it would come. however, jedi or not i could have beaten him in a jiffy just because i couldn't stand his trademark way of talking ten seconds more. :)

rahvin.