Star Wars Episode III and "Character" artwork.

Arch

‫‬**‪‫‬**҉‫‬**‪‫‬**҉ ‫‬*
Oct 9, 2001
// -->
There's a scene in Star Wars Episode III that reminds me of an artwork from the Character album. It's after Yoda fought Emperor Palpatine and escapes. Senator Organa takes Yoda away.

epi42.jpg

epi41.jpg

epi4.jpg

epi43.jpg

Okay, not exactly this artwork, but there was something close to it:
char.jpg

:err:

@King Chaos: Maybe the Blade Runner thing was an homage to Van Gogh's Starry Night. ;)

@Schwedentod: I thought Episode III was great. Almost nothing about Jar Jar Binks and the Trade Federation politics, but Lucas should focus a little more on the relationship on Anakin and Padmé than light saber fights. Episode III didn't answer why Obi Wan didn't recognize the two droids in Episode 4 and Princess Leia saying that she remembered her mother in Episode VI.

Leia is a bullshitter and Obi Wan became senile (or he was smart enough to play dump). I have never seen Starry Night... will do an image search... oh yeah, that's some weird shit.

I thought the new starwars was brilliant. I hated the other 2 prequels, merely because they were such hollywood trash, III new one was so bleak though. I like bleak. Kill the younglings and you've just sold me a ticket.

well episode 3 has the worst dialoges I ever heard in the last time.some real ccol fightscenes but when the emperor gets older by unleashing his powers-whats that for a shitty idea? I thought he would be stronger and then he get even killed by mace windu. but its th best of the prequels-no doubt.

when i saw the film i was always reminded of the artwork when i saw the skylines. but hey... it's star wars! may the force be with you.

btw: R2D2 rocks the fucking hell in this film. the beginning is so cool! R2D2 is my personal hero in this film.
and another btw: George Lucas is planning to film Episode 0 which is about Yoda's youth.