Star Wars Poll

What is your favourite Star Wars Episode?

• Episode I - The Phantom Menace

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Episode II - Attack of The Clones

• Episode III - Revenge of The Sith

• Episode IV - A New Hope

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Episode VI - Return of The Jedi

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
Seriously. i challenge you to sit down and watch an entire series of the A-Team and not get bored once.

It's a combination of things that makes 4, 5 and 6 truly awesome, harrison ford might be the 2nd one though, hes a fucking DUDE. John williams scores are the top of the list though, james earl jones' voice as vader would be 3rd on the list.

they just have something about them thats truly unique, something that no other films have, and i don't know what that is.

episodes 1, 2 and 3 don't have that special thing, they're lifeless.

they're lifeless because they lack harison ford
Seriously. i challenge you to sit down and watch an entire series of the A-Team and not get bored once.

It's a combination of things that makes 4, 5 and 6 truly awesome, harrison ford might be the 2nd one though, hes a fucking DUDE. John williams scores are the top of the list though, james earl jones' voice as vader would be 3rd on the list.

they just have something about them thats truly unique, something that no other films have, and i don't know what that is.

episodes 1, 2 and 3 don't have that special thing, they're lifeless.

You're speaking to a man who has willingly sat through all 5 series of the A-Team on DVD, most more than once. It's my favourite. You're right, in places it is actually hilariously bad, but there's a humour to it that I love :lol:

Anyway, I'm dragging this thread off topic and will stop. My bad.

exactly! you just can't do justice to the A-team, it was 80's and rubbish but we were kids then so didn't notice anything wrong with it haha. whatever they do with it will just be balls.

it's all just comic book/graphic novel/REMAKE ggggrrrrrr films now.... anyway this is about star wars.

the thing that makes star wars is the scoring, without john williams score it wouldn't be half as good. and the effects still look incredible, because theyre models, theyre real things, actual light, actual look and feel.... you cant do that with CGI, well they DEFINITELY couldnt in episodes 1 2 and 3.....

on the graphic novel/comic book note. i thought V for Vendetta was quite good. i understand that alot of the pronounciations were quite wrong but it was a great film

you watched all 5 series?

respect.

i sat through all 4 series of knight rider, i forgot they brought RC3 into it and he just ruined it completely. but yeah it was hilariously bad also in places, it's fun spotting actors we know well now doing small early roles in these 80s programmes. anyway back to star wars...

its blatantly because harrison ford isnt in epidoes 1, 2 and 3 that makes them shite. there are moments though that make you go YES. but not many. its just hayden christensen, im sure hes actually dead, and his body is keeping going by momentum or something.

you watched all 5 series?

respect.

i sat through all 4 series of knight rider, i forgot they brought RC3 into it and he just ruined it completely. but yeah it was hilariously bad also in places, it's fun spotting actors we know well now doing small early roles in these 80s programmes. anyway back to star wars...

I remember watching knightrider as a kid but have never revisited it. I'm sure I'd enjoy it though. Bringing in new characters never works for series like that. The fifth series of the A-Team with Frankie? Fuck off! They're working for the government now? Fuck off. The Man from Uncle is in it? Right, I like a bit of The Man from Uncle but fuck off. They changed the Theme tune to a shit electro-pop version? FUCK RIGHT OFF. Scrappy Doo syndrome isn't it, he was rubbish...

Dammit, I did it again...

Having not being born when the first trilogy came out... I quite like the third one. SHOCK. I really appreciate the original trilogy, they're amazing. I do hate the Phantom Menace and Anikin (WHINE MUCH?) in general but I like the action in Clone Wars and Revenge of the Sith.

I should really watch the original ones again. Been too long. :(

The 'new' Star Wars films are so fuckign awful. I think I might actually die if I see Clone Wars again!!

yes, that one in particular is rather aweful.

On the v for vendetta side, I liked that film a lot. i didnt know about the bad pronunciations. then again english is my second language.

Oh and has anyone seen that clone wars one that just came out? it must be pretty aweful aswell.

I was planning to go see clone wars at the cinema, but decided against, mainly because it looked BALLS.

anyone feel like general grievous was seriously underhandled? he could have been made into a completely evil maggotfarmer and just gone around destroying everything in sight. but no, he had a cough and a silly voice...... wouldnt you love to be around when people are there making these all important decisions...

"i think grievous should have had his voice system damaged in battle before the film, and cough throughout the film and act like a tramp in a brown overcoat"

"yeah good idea george"

"yeah im with that"

"couldnt agree more george"

"well, actually, hang on.... why don't you make him actually cool? make him not have a cough and have him be a dark twisted fucked up insane shit kicker! he can hold 4 light sabers, why don't we have him lay waste to loads of people, that would be pretty cool"

"no i like the cough, lets go with that"

"twats"

I was planning to go see clone wars at the cinema, but decided against, mainly because it looked BALLS.

anyone feel like general grievous was seriously underhandled? he could have been made into a completely evil maggotfarmer and just gone around destroying everything in sight. but no, he had a cough and a silly voice...... wouldnt you love to be around when people are there making these all important decisions...

"i think grievous should have had his voice system damaged in battle before the film, and cough throughout the film and act like a tramp in a brown overcoat"

"yeah good idea george"

"yeah im with that"

"couldnt agree more george"

"well, actually, hang on.... why don't you make him actually cool? make him not have a cough and have him be a dark twisted fucked up insane shit kicker! he can hold 4 light sabers, why don't we have him lay waste to loads of people, that would be pretty cool"

"no i like the cough, lets go with that"

"twats"

hahahahahahahahaha, I remeber I read the book before seen the film and it didnt say he coughed, I was astonished when I watched it, the only thing missing would have been a bottle of jager haggin next to all those lightsabers on his belt. And I couldnt agree more, I mean if you see all these dead children in the film, why not have grivous waste a lot of people too.......

I agree with Matt... the first three films are gant as fuck.... besides Darth Maul. Even then Darth Maul has just a bad death, just let Jango Fett from Attack of the Clones. Why does George Lucas kill off all the characters in a utterly shit way? I only saw Revenge of the Sith once... as for Clone Wars, I treated it like the new Indiana Jones film.... avoided it like the plague! Return of the Jedi owns utter bollocks! Leia in a bikini, Jabba the Hut, why does no-one like Ewoks except me? I mean come one! a bunch of furry midgets wiping out Stormtroopers and AT-ST's! Fair enough the endings boring as fuck but its still fucking awesome!

ewoks are fucking brilliant!! in episode 3 though, i loved the order 66 thing and wiping the jedis out, that made me fucking cry like a child, that was almost perfectly handled, it was john williams music that made it so awesome.

same goes for the end, darth vader being made, how can you possibly fuck up having darth vader appearing for the first time, he rises on that table thing, AWESOME music for it..... aaaaaaaaaaand what happens, oh its all a cgi background and pointless, oh and then he goes....... ".................nooooooooooooooooo"

just fuck off. you ruined it.