Star Wars Revenge of the Sith Trailer

Mick Moss

antimonger
Apr 12, 2002
www.antimatter.tk
Its on www.suprnova.org

Youll need some bittorrent software to get it. Ive just watched it and its amazing. If youve got 10 free minutes I reccomend you go for this. Theres 2 different ones in the MOVIES section. Go for the smaller one. You'll egg down the inside of your trouser leg.

I probly can't watch it here at work. cannot install any stuff on this. but say, you don't think that anakin twat ruins the scenes anymore? like on the last movie, all the love scenes made me wanna pull my teeth out one by one. with the backside of a hammer. like in oldboy.

I guess I have to wait till summer -05. till then I'll just stick to my Knights of the old republic. and the second part once it's out :Spin:

The Anakin character did nothing but piss me off in both the first 2 prequels. However, the characters 'development-arc' is at a point now in ROTS where he neednt be either 'a cute innocent slave' nor 'troubled annoying teenager full of angst'. He simply has to be 'post-war scarred consumed by evil and hatred' etc which I think will be portrayed pretty well by Hayden. If you have a gog at the trailer Anakin looks quite ace, like Tom G Warrior from the middle of To Mega Therion.

man, that looks pretty fuckin awesome!!! maybe GL will actually redeem himself for the last two turds... maybe