Started building my (small) studio

Excuse me this are noob questions, I want to make a studio so: How do you how to build a studio? And how do you know what you need ( I mean materials, treatment, etc not gear)?
I want to know all of that, I know I need acoustic treatment and space but I don't know anything about materials. Like, you get advice from acoustic experts or pay a company to guide you how does it work?
And internet is only helping me just little bit in this matter and my budget isn't bad. There are some crappy studios around here, and no one seems to know about audio quality in my city...seriously, not a single commercial release here...that's why I don't listen to them...

Excuse me this are noob questions, I want to make a studio so: How do you how to build a studio? And how do you know what you need ( I mean materials, treatment, etc not gear)?
I want to know all of that, I know I need acoustic treatment and space but I don't know anything about materials. Like, you get advice from acoustic experts or pay a company to guide you how does it work?
And internet is only helping me just little bit in this matter and my budget isn't bad. There are some crappy studios around here, and no one seems to know about audio quality in my city...seriously, not a single commercial release here...that's why I don't listen to them...

If you're trying to build your own studio, you have a REALLY, REALLY, REEEEEEAALLLLYYY long pain in the ass, expensive gigantic headache. Your budget is going to be the biggest factor that determines what type of materials/ construction you can actually afford. The best places I've recorded in have all been professionally designed.

You'll want to contact somebody, tell them your budget, how big of a space you want, and hopefully they don't laugh in your ear and hang up. Shit is NOT cheap and NOT easy... The details make all the difference. A lot of people who don't understand acoustics half-ass it themselves and end up building a money pit of a space with acoustic problems...