Steven Seagal Stories

oh yeah the story that ALLEGEDLY happened

Steven segal, big movie star, 7th dan aikido, general knob, was being a bit too rough on his stuntmen while doing a movie. "Judo" Gene lebell/livinglegend/hard bastard who fought bears/stunt man/old dude decided to have a quiet word with stevie. Seagal didnt take kindly to it and one thing led to another and Segal suggested that lebell was no match for his l33t aikido powaz. Gene promptly choked him out. When stevie came back round he claimed he wasnt ready the first time around and invited gene to try his luck again. Gene did and once again stevie gets a dose of oxygen deprivation therapy, except this time he loses control of his bodily functions and has an accident. :oops: Similar thing happened with him and one of the machado brothers on the set of Under Siege 2. ALLEGEDLY

Mehdi loves this story :worship:

GAGGED.JPG

My brother worked in a restaurant. One night who but Stevie Seagal walked in. He a was a right cunt to my brother.
My brother wanked in Stevie's dinner.
True story.

Never piss off the waitstaff.

a_silent_enigma said:
what........steven seagal gets his own thread and not Jean Claude Van-Damme?? hehe

Don't you laugh with muscles from Brussels! He is probably the only export product from Belgium that's is so widely known! :D

Vinz from 'La Haine' said:
My brother worked in a restaurant. One night who but Stevie Seagal walked in. He a was a right cunt to my brother.
My brother wanked in Stevie's dinner.
True story.

Never piss off the waitstaff.

Hm, that's cool just like Fight Club, I respect your brother.

jeeesus, this is gross

althea said:
Don't you laugh with muscles from Brussels! He is probably the only export product from Belgium that's is so widely known! :D

No disrespect meant to Jean Claude. I grew up on his movies! He's got some classics: Bloodsport, Kickboxer, Lionheart, Double Impact. What would life be without the muscles from Brussels? :D Steven Seagal and Jean Claude should make a movie together. Dolph Lungren and Van Damme did one and you got "Universal Soldier" :headbang:

my mum used to think I looked like Steven Seagal when I had long hair.. I got it cut eventually, lol. now she says I look like George Clooney.. what the..?

Cenk said:
my mum used to think I looked like Steven Seagal when I had long hair.. I got it cut eventually, lol. now she says I look like George Clooney.. what the..?
Out of the frying pan into the fire I'd say, but women might judge that differently :D