Steven Slate Drums LE to Platinum Upgrade Special

there are thousands of LE users who will be downloading this simultaneously, its a huge server expense plus extra platinum serial number license expense... the 5 buck download charge helps ease the load so the SSD staff doesn't work for free..

I hope all the LE guys take advantage of this deal because you'll save even more when TRIGGER and DELUXE SSD come out...

there are thousands of LE users who will be downloading this simultaneously, its a huge server expense plus extra platinum serial number license expense... the 5 buck download charge helps ease the load so the SSD staff doesn't work for free..

I hope all the LE guys take advantage of this deal because you'll save even more when TRIGGER and DELUXE SSD come out...

Sounds fair, I figured it was something along those lines. :)

Thanks for the great deal!

You MIGHT still be able to find SSD LE 3.0 at Sam Ash Music stores.. so if you get that for $149 before Friday, then buy the upgrade, then you have Platinum 3.5 for $249.. pretty bangin deal.

Just bought this sweet upgrade.

Slate you're so fucking awesome to the forum.

(now loads up logic to play with the hybrid metal kit)

edit - How come all the hybrid kicks and snares have ***DEMO*** next to them ?

authorize the platinum my friend.. service center that mofo... your not in leville anymore... platinum has its own registration

would have loved to get this, but wont' have the money in 3 days (baby on the way). I will see what I can do.

server just got knocked up and we're down, but we're working on getting it back up asap... by the time you read this it might be up..

The site must be down again cos I cant download the upgrade. When I click on the link it says 'This address is not valid'..

cant wait for trigger Steve. Currently using a combo of Aptrigga AND drumagog, having one thats A tight and B decent for dynamics in one would be just swell!!

I'm tring to download the EX pack too, but every so often it dosconnects and can't connect to the server. I cant get onto slate website either. I dont have the best connection here now to be honest, but I'm just wondering is there still server issues? I'm not in any rush, just curious.. Thanks for any feedback

ok, sorry about all this... EVERYTHING is fixed... we had to increase our server bandwidth..

i emailed slate about a problem i had and they answered me in just a few minutes.

^_^ downloading now ^_^