Sticker on deliverance

SkullFucker

Oct 18, 2002
Australia
Visit site
the "OPETH - Deliverance, limited edition digipack" sticker on the front cover. does this come off easily?...it looks like shit but im worried about ripping the front cover when the sticker comes off.
little help

Originally posted by SkullFucker
the "OPETH - Deliverance, limited edition digipack" sticker on the front cover. does this come off easily?...it looks like shit but im worried about ripping the front cover when the sticker comes off.
little help

I hate that shit. Especially when it is found on Digi-packs. My whole R2R-album looks like shit now that I've tried to remove it!

I got mine off with no problem. Just be careful you don't dent the thing when you're getting the edge of the sticker up.

Just apply some heat to the sticker.

you could use a lighter or some sort of heat element. If you must use a lighter make sure to flash heat it in intervals, this will prevent burning the cover and the sticker itself!

By heating the sticker it helps to "soften" the glue underneath making it a lot easier to remove without lifting part of the cover along with it.

Good luck!

:cool:

Originally posted by seventi
I hate that shit. Especially when it is found on Digi-packs. My whole R2R-album looks like shit now that I've tried to remove it!
well i guess now it looks and sounds like shit
anyway, whats under the sticker?nothingness?

I was not too pleased at having to purchase a digipack. It was just at The End's booth at ProgPower, and I had the money and heard it for the first time with Lina, Soul4Raziel, and transfixed the night before and really liked it. So, I bought the shitty digipack. I don't really care about the sticker, though. It's not that big of a problem.

Originally posted by StillLife
well i guess now it looks and sounds like shit
anyway, whats under the sticker?nothingness?

R2R is the one album where the original jewel case is better than the digipack. Otherwise I think digipacks are cooler!