Still Life out of print?

Nov 25, 2003
Outdoors
Visit site
Anybody have any clues or hear anything why "Still Life" would be out of print? I was just looking at the website that my place of work orders our inventory from and Still Life wasn't listed. This usually means that it is out of print. If the company we order from dosen't have any in stock it will still be listed but say it's on back order. Just thought it was wierd and wanted to pass it along. Oh yea, I'm new here so Hello All!! Good to see fellow Kentuckians here.

Jock La Crotch said:
Anybody have any clues or hear anything why "Still Life" would be out of print? I was just looking at the website that my place of work orders our inventory from and Still Life wasn't listed. This usually means that it is out of print. If the company we order from dosen't have any in stock it will still be listed but say it's on back order. Just thought it was wierd and wanted to pass it along. Oh yea, I'm new here so Hello All!! Good to see fellow Kentuckians here.
hm, that sounds strange. because peaceville just re-issuesed it for the 3408527085th time a few months ago...

I thought Still Life hadn't got any bonus track! Never mind, probably they're thinking of releasing it in a tin, he he. This happened when I was looking for Orchid. They said it was out of print and a couple of weeks later there was a tin instead. Gosh!

Jock La Crotch said:

I just quickly got my shipment of 'Still Life' from Amazon.com Monday after ordering it the previous Friday so it is out there. Apparently it is less 'out of print' than MAYH or Morningrise since they delayed shipment of those CD's for one week. GRRRRRRR! It's a good thing Still Life lived up to my expectations or I might have gone craaaaazy.

Deathrow said:
Which bonus track???
That's my fault. I was thinking of Orchid. Still life dosen't have a bonus track...yet. Im sure that places still have stock of the album, but as far as getting more after that, there's no telling. The place we order from still dosen't have it listed so Im not able to listen to it in the store anymore....sucks!!! Im sure it will be re-released with a bonus track, in a tin or some gimmick. Thanks for the welcome Beth...killer tattoo!!

Thank you ;)

I haven't read much of the posts here (sorry), but if your problem is just finding the album period, The End has it (digipack, but same thing in every other way) for $8 right now. I just got mine in the mail today because my original was skipping. So now I have bought 2 of every album, due to skippage :erk: (or 3, if you count the re-release of BWP) ah, well..

Beth said:
Thank you ;)

I haven't read much of the posts here (sorry), but if your problem is just finding the album period, The End has it (digipack, but same thing in every other way) for $8 right now. I just got mine in the mail today because my original was skipping. So now I have bought 2 of every album, due to skippage :erk: (or 3, if you count the re-release of BWP) ah, well..
I already have Still Life but thanks for the tip. $8 is really really cheap. That's cheaper than our stores price. If your having skipping problems we repair cd's where I work, so if you live in or near lexington let me know. We usually charge $3 a pop but if Im working I'll fix them for free.

Jock La Crotch said:
We usually charge $3 a pop but if Im working I'll fix them for free.
:) cool

I'm in Lexington once in a blue moon...I live in Glasgow now, formerly from Burkesville. Glasgow is about 30 minutes away from Bowling Green, if that helps.

I've got a friend who' from Glasgow, now living in California. So if your in lexington, I work at CD Warehouse on the corner of Euclid and Rose st. just stop in. I'll be the one listening to Opeth.