Still looking for those rarities. Anyone?

The End only has Pills Against the Ageless Ills. They used to have Neonism and I got that. Linear Scaffold has been OOP for a long time.

there is a chance I might have arcane sun on mp3z that whole album encoded at cd quality....I just got a new hard drive, so once I sort thru my 80 gigs of metal ill see if I have it......can't help you if your looking for the cd :/

Originally posted by Dreamlord
Solefald- The Linear Scaffold
Arcane Sun- s/t

If you have these, I will kill for them:mad: :mad: :mad:

Dreamlord, there's a little-known GEM of a store here in New Jersey known as Vintage Vinyl, and they have HANDS DOWN the single greatest offering of metal IN STOCK that I have ever seen. Now, you might be wondering how this helps you (especially if you don't live anywhere near here), but fear not, they run a very efficient mailorder business as well, which you can check out for yourself at www.vvinyl.com.

I took the liberty of looking for your 2 desired discs, and sure enough, they're both in stock. Arcane Sun lists for $12.99 US, and Solefald - Linear Scaffold lists for $12.99 US as well. Check them out; I can assure you that you won't be unhappy.

Hope this helps. Happy hunting!