Still Lyrics

FatalDreams

A fanatic
Apr 7, 2006
Israel
idan.ytsejammersisrael.com
Hi guys.

My CDUniverse order is finally due to arrive! :D
While I'll have the lyrics in the booklet, it is not as comfertable to read as opposed to reading them off my LCD.

Would it be possible to add the lyrics to wolverine-overdose.com?
(And if it is okay from you, eventually also to Wolverine's page on songmeanings.net)

Very solid album, a lot of the songs I thought were ordinary have really grown on me after a few months of listening..... Good stuff!

Gotta say, the lyric layout is quite erm, annoying to read!!!

Keep up the good work :)

Unfortunately I haven't been able to put any lyrics up yet. I'm not really sure where on the website I want it... Any suggestions?

Right now I'm away from home for a few days so I'll try to check it out during the weekend and also have the wallpapers up by then.

Take care!

Probably a nice idea would be to put a link labeled "Lyrics", just under the track list. And it'll just pop-up a new window where all the lyrics would be. That's probably the cleanest, easiest and fastest way to do it.
Cheers!

Nice to see the lyrics up on the web. This is my first post so just to say hi to everyone, im a big Opeth and Mostly Autumn fan and only came upon the band by chance while reading a review and got to say what a lovely album Still is , only got it a few weeks ago and cant stop playing it so big big thank you to the band for some wonderfull music, now going to delve back and get some more of the bands cds.