Stilling your extreme hunger vs clenching your extreme thirst

Yeah

• Total voters
thirst by a very small margin

although if you are both, 2 huge burgers and a whole liter of ice cold coke are like a gift from heaven

After I smoke a lot of weed, I can usually eat a shitload of food, even when I'm thirsty.

oh man, eating when you have the munchies is one of the best feelings in the world.

Voted hunger, but it was a coin-flip closeness in decision making.

Agreed that eating stupid huge amounts of food while stoned is the best feeling on earth. I have totally eaten ridiculous things like a whole pizza or 2 cartons of Chinese takeout during munchie-binges.

I remember a month or two ago, I ate a large grinder, a couple bowls of mac and cheese, a bag of chips(a large bag that is), a take 5 bar, and then later a third of special brownies.

Agreed that eating stupid huge amounts of food while stoned is the best feeling on earth.

The stoner binge is pretty good, but I think I slightly prefer the 'first beer after a hard days work' feeling, so voted thirst. I used to work in a drive though bottleo and often had to load a few tonnes of booze into the store room on a 40°C day, and the first knock-off beer after that was just 'Aaaahhhhh.' Gave me a new appreciation for beer and made me realise why tradies drink so much.

I really wish I could eat gigantic amounts of food in one setting like I used to. IBS pushes it out the other end before I'm even finished any more though.

My stomach can't handle huge amounts of food anymore like it used to, because i will mostly definitely throw up from the chemo side effects.

The stoner binge is pretty good, but I think I slightly prefer the 'first beer after a hard days work' feeling, so voted thirst. I used to work in a drive though bottleo and often had to load a few tonnes of booze into the store room on a 40°C day, and the first knock-off beer after that was just 'Aaaahhhhh.' Gave me a new appreciation for beer and made me realise why tradies drink so much.

Yeah the first cold beer in hot weather on a completely empty stomach is a heavenly experience.