any Blindness in extreme metal?

Whe the whole black metal came up, all the kids suddenly discovered their patrioty and tending towards right winged political statements and thinking.

I know, the thing i hold very much grudges for. I mean, you can listen to black metal, but you have to follow the ideology and perhaps even better, you need to believe in aryan supremacy. Why, oh why are there so many black metal morons? Death metal fans are alright, thrash fans are harmless, but black metal fans need to be complete morons.
Also, i think that music does not change a person, it just brings out certain aspects of the person. I mean if you listen to music that you like, it may inspire your mind. But it should not make someone a patriot all of sudden. Ok, i dont hate patriots really, but if you are really a patriot, then you are a patriot with or without music that inspires you to be. Goddammit, i hope there will be a better ideological scene in black metal in the future.

actually i wasnt talking about racial discrimination which i find pretty dumb but whatever does it for you mang!

What kind of discrimination are you talking about? And yes, racial discrimination is for kids who want to be extreme and thats why they join one very hated and detested, a non-accepted ideology. "Look at me, i hate jews and my pals. I believe in grim scythes of Satans wrath that purify the earth of all you jew-infected anti-aryan pösers!!!!!!!!!!!1111111"

EternalEnemy said:
I know, the thing i hold very much grudges for. I mean, you can listen to black metal, but you have to follow the ideology and perhaps even better, you need to believe in aryan supremacy. Why, oh why are there so many black metal morons? Death metal fans are alright, thrash fans are harmless, but black metal fans need to be complete morons.

:lol:

i love black metal, i aint hatin lol. i think the point ive been trying to prove here is that there are no manditory ideals. black metal being one of those examples.
~gR~

I was thinking the same thing, deliverance.

I'm glad, though, that some of the prejudices or preconceived notions of being a metalhead are gone or somewhat lessened now. Back in the 80s and shit, stereotypical metalhead was goin out and getting plastered every night and making nothing of his/her life. if you didn't have groupies or constant hangovers, you were not a metalhead.

some things have gotten better, some have gotten worse.

i love black metal, i aint hatin lol. i think the point ive been trying to prove here is that there are no manditory ideals. black metal being one of those examples.

pOser!!!!!!!!!!11 To the gallows!!!

Yeah, and it also pisses my girlfriend off. She likes black metal a lot, and everyone who likes black metal more than some other genre seems to be an idiot, her excluded. I mean if you see someone walking down the street with a Mayhem shirt, you have to think "is that a nazi, or just someone with a nice taste in music?".

was thinking the same thing, deliverance.

I'm glad, though, that some of the prejudices or preconceived notions of being a metalhead are gone or somewhat lessened now. Back in the 80s and shit, stereotypical metalhead was goin out and getting plastered every night and making nothing of his/her life. if you didn't have groupies or constant hangovers, you were not a metalhead.

some things have gotten better, some have gotten worse.

WeLL BECooz DaZ nigga lIfe för månkeys u idiót!!!!!!!!11Aryans rule!!!!Woohoo, look at me, my PaRentZ are worried for me having no brain cells!!!!

unknown said:
I'm glad, though, that some of the prejudices or preconceived notions of being a metalhead are gone or somewhat lessened now.

Just take a look at the FMP boards any day of the week to show you that ignorance is still at large.

Décadent said:
Just take a look at the FMP boards any day of the week to show you that ignorance is still at large.

or a slayer show. but i think metal has begun to rise above that
~gR~

genocide roach said:
or a slayer show. but i think metal has begun to rise above that
~gR~

Slayer's reputation precedes them, most of their fans are about as intelligent as Slipknot fans it seems. If metal is rising above that, it hasn't started with Slayer fans.

i dont know mate. there was a guy on the new show "temptation" (the one that replaced sale of the century) who looked like a slayer fan and he smashed the lot of them!

haha.

ahh whatever. i found the original guys posts too difficult to read to actually have any valuable input in this thread.

*aside* hey gr, can you change your sig? its pretty disgusting. there should be rules (that are actually enforced) about what you can have in your avatar / signature (not picking on you or anything). others like profanity's avatar and that naggermaenth (or whatever his name is) should also fall into this category.

Agreed. Its pretty disgusting to have a picture of a kid and what also disgusts me is how that and the other pic take so much space.

EternalEnemy said:
What kind of discrimination are you talking about? And yes, racial discrimination is for kids who want to be extreme and thats why they join one very hated and detested, a non-accepted ideology. "Look at me, i hate jews and my pals. I believe in grim scythes of Satans wrath that purify the earth of all you jew-infected anti-aryan pösers!!!!!!!!!!!1111111"

Anti-racial discrimination ("discrimination" to my mind being acknowledgment of general differences and acting practically upon those differences) is for kids who like to ignore the blatantly illusory nature of egalitarianism and the race-is-skin-deep notion in favour of a dreamland where alligators wear hats on their feet and intelligent strong people are the true enemies of the world.

painkillermag said:
Are there any blindness in extreme metal? I mean some stupid prejudges that one must take if one wants to join a extreme metal clique?

Depends on the clique. Individualism, drug use, liberalism, nationalism, "gore," misanthropy etc. are required poses in some cliques.