Stockholm

Slynt

Lord and Liar
May 31, 2001
Norway
Visit site
I'm in Stockholm, the capital of Opeth's home country Sweden right now, on a vacation.
It's the most beautiful city I have ever seen. So this thread is just to advise you to take a trip to Stockholm. Very nice. Indeed.
And there's an Iron Maiden concert here today as well. I'm such a lucky fuck. :devil::cool:

Besides the excellent weather, wondrous architecture and my two new Opeth shirts, I must say that the percentage of good-looking girls is rather high in this city.

I think I need to get myself an apartment here o_O

I think im very fortunate to live in Stockholm! Right now im gazing out from my apartment over one of Stockholms largest parks, Rålambshovsparken) and the glittering waters of "Riddarfjärden". To listen to Opeth with stereo blasting and se this city when the sun settles over the horizon...Amazing feeling!!!!!!!

And the girls absolutely SLAYS! Go here in the summer and walk through the town and your mouth WILL go like this :OMG:
all the time. (Me and my friends cant help doing it and were used to it ffs :D But apart from that it’s a stunningly beautiful city with nice architecture and lots of interesting museums.

So come over here all of you from the US (and all other countries) and have a goooood time. In the summer the weather is nice and you can take a swim almost in the central of Stockholm. There are huge amounts of cafés and restaurants with superb food and the nightlife is good to (the girls, the girls...).

So what are u waiting for? Take a visit and see for yourself what has influenced Opeth to be the band they are!