Stoner Sioux you're such a bitch!

Hearse said:
I've never had a teddy :cry:
...secrets revealed... :cry:
it's never too late to ensure some stability in your sentimental life. want me to bring you one? but you have to promise to treat him kindly in sickness and in health and restrain from hugging other teddies.

Spike said:
P.S. Anyone mention the old curtains in the spare room from the top corner of the picture dies. :bah:
I wouldn't have noticed it if yoru didn't say anything

bobvex said:
I wouldn't have noticed it if yoru didn't say anything
.................fuck. :bah:

They have since been replaced. ('kin povo pack family *grumble* )

oh ok

your sig hypnotized me for 3 or 4 minutes just now hahaha i was just staring at the asses until i sneezed. hahaha

Spike said:
I thought that was me?

Wide%20Screen.jpg

*watches his votes in the 'sexiest man' thread skyrocket* :rolleyes:

P.S. Anyone mention the old curtains in the spare room from the top corner of the picture dies. :bah:
ssshhhhhh

hey cool curtins :loco: eventhough I can´t barely see them, there is a huge haircut in the way :lol:

bobvex said:
oh ok

your sig hypnotized me for 3 or 4 minutes just now hahaha i was just staring at the asses until i sneezed. hahaha
I know! ":eek: She's great id'n'she? :D Now if only I could get listen-to plugin to work again so she's actually dancing to the music! :bah:

coronerox said:
:lol:

I am laughing my ass off here hahaha
My task here is done. :Smug: *vanishes in a puff of smoke/hair*

Silent%20Downfallish.jpg

Grrr! :mad: *Spanks your Bum* :heh:

Fine, if you stop saying stuff like that, I suppose I can find a couple of pics when I get home from work this evening or on the weekend........ :bah: You know, there's a pic of me on Xeno's page, right? :err: