Stop al the "Why is SX opening for Strto" Crap

Mr. Shred-ididle

Its Chinese-Tilt ya' head
Jan 25, 2003
It's really annoying.
To all the new members - I apologies but look at the other threads before posting the same one.

The answer for Sx opening for Strato is plain and simple:
Stratovarius is a much bigger and more popular band!! With more followers in the US
It was Strato's tour anyway, so you should be happy that SX are even going on.
The plus side is that SyX are playing in front of bigger audiences and are getting the word around more.
And they're doing a headline later this year so SHUT UP!!

Dude, its not really like that, at least not for me. I think everyone understands the actual reasons the SyX is opening for Strato, but more of a statement that we all like SyX better than Strato...not surprising on the Symphony X forum!

But anyway, of course you're right, but if I had my way, Symphony X would be headlining, Strato would be opening, and it would be an American tour!!!! :)

Honestly, after going to one of the shows you would wonder why SX is the support but I know exactly why because of how popular Strato are compared to SX. However in terms of performance SX were by far the better band (I actually thought Thunderstone would give Strato a run for their money if you even up the stakes - like give Thunderstone a decent sound).