Yay, SX is comming to Sweden!

Telepathic Projektor

View my mind
Oct 28, 2002
Sweden
Visit site
read a swedish metalzine a couple of days ago and there it said that SX would go on tour with Stratovarius as an opening act. They said they would do 4 songs from the new one, 2 from V and 1 each from the remaining. This sounds so awesome! Of course id like to hear them as the main band so they would get more time, but i like Strato too so it doesnt matter too much. I dont have their selftitled yet, so i better get it. You with alot of SX live experience, what songs do they usually play? I expect they will do Accolade and Edge Of Forever, id be dissapointed if not :p ah well, guess i wont :D

yeah, they're coming to norway too:D
They'll probably play Of Sins And Shadows, almost guaranteed:cool: and hopefully Inferno, king of Terrors, Accolade 2 and maybe wicked. Due to the short time they'll most likely get, there's little hope for The Odyssey (too bad, coz that's the best one!) Hopefully they'll play Through the looking glass or Church..those are really killer songs imo!

What kinda venue are they playing in Sweden? is it a big place?

Oh, and if they're playing two from V those will probably be Evolution and Egypt!