STOP the INSANITY: Songs Anthrax should drop...

What the hell? Now we WANT them to stop playing songs? God damn.

Don't drop a thing. Just b/c some of you have sen them more times than you've been to church dosent mean that sumone else who hasn't seen 'em a million fucking times shouldn't be able to hear certain songs. I'm sorry Maiden, no offense, but this is just a bad idea.

Reactions: Metal Maiden
GregadetH said:

Don't drop a thing. Just b/c some of you have sen them more times than you've been to church dosent mean that sumone else who hasn't seen 'em a million fucking times shouldn't be able to hear certain songs. I'm sorry Maiden, no offense, but this is just a bad idea.
I hate to admit it, but he has a point. They should play longer instead :D

stop playing Be All , are you kiddin, haven't heard that one with Bush in Holland so they beter keep it!!!And Bush has to stop with Anti screamin after the song is over, damn that shit takes up till minutes , better play another one!!!

johnnieCzech said:
No dropping, longer set!
But if you please...I wouldn't mind not to hear Indians.

You can't drop Indians. The crowd goes INSANE!!! for that one. While they didn't play it when I saw them in October i'd have to say they should drop BTN. I don't know why they really do it. Is there anyone going to the shows that's saying before it begins to themselves "Man I really hope they do Bring the Noize or i'm gonna be pissed" I kinda doubt it. I've never heard them do it without Public Enemy so I don't know how it comes off live. Do they do the whole thing or does Scott just do his part and that's it?

Maybe it's because i've never heard them do it before but how the hell can you do BTN without Chuck D? Doesn't the song lose something without him doing it?

Rock On!

GregadetH said:

No offense taken. I like Justin's idea of playing longer!

ThraxFan78 said:
You can't drop Indians. The crowd goes INSANE!!! for that one. While they didn't play it when I saw them in October i'd have to say they should drop BTN. I don't know why they really do it. Is there anyone going to the shows that's saying before it begins to themselves "Man I really hope they do Bring the Noize or i'm gonna be pissed" I kinda doubt it. I've never heard them do it without Public Enemy so I don't know how it comes off live. Do they do the whole thing or does Scott just do his part and that's it?

Maybe it's because i've never heard them do it before but how the hell can you do BTN without Chuck D? Doesn't the song lose something without him doing it?

Rock On!
Like it or not, the crowd always goes nuts during BTN. Bush does the first verse, splits the second with Frankie, Scott does the third verse and John does the final verse. I think it comes across great and gets a great crowd reaction, but having seen them so many times, it's old for me. But like Greg said, not everyone sees Anthrax so often.

I really would like to hear P&V live with Caddy Rock Box and Anyplace but Here. From SOWN pick one song of their choice. This album although good was an adjustment for an old metalhead like me. When I first heard "Only" on KNAC I knew they were like a new band not just Anthrax anymore. More like ArmoredThrax(sorry to steal your name dude). God John can sing with balls I love it. When I first got into Anthrax I was like Panic yeah, then AIR, S.S.C./Stand or Fall, Aftershock and Gung-Ho. Then Medusa hit me. this would rule with John. Lone Justice and the Enemy grew on me thru the years at first I only dug their intros. I like all the stuff but wish they could have put more into SOE. Stomp and V8 are very well written I think. Fuck it Anthrax rules. And I also I would shit my pants if I heard them do Can U Deliver or Mosh of the Saint. Only Saint album I owned. Need to by some. Saint got lots of Airplay when KNAC was still on the air.

Got the time, Bring the noise and Metal thrashing mad(if something has to be played off the first album my pick would be Deathrider (cowbells rule) ). I also thought Antisocial until these latest tours started, it's really good now.

have some fucking balls anthrax,drop anti and got the time and play 2 more bush tunes!!!

songs like in a zone hy pro glo are absoluletly crushing live yet they rarely get played