Story time - 1 year later

ShredManWalking

Hit man for the Order
Dec 5, 2002
Kent State University
listen.to
http://www.themetalchick.homestead.com/UltimateMetalStorytime.html

It was a year ago last month that I posted a thread called "story time." It was here that we created a story about a crazy clown and the heavy metal world. I was talking with TheMetalChick on the IRC chat, and she gave me a link to her site, where she posted and edited the story.

Enjoy!

Thanks, Amanda for compiling our story snippets.

Oh man, I've been looking for that thread! I remember that was like 2 months after I joined the forum or something... great stuff. :)

And it reminded me, where the hell has Soul of Ice been? I used to see his posts all the time around here...

Hey hey everybody! I have not been around these parts in a long while. I got really involved in school and stopped coming here I guess. When I do go on the internet I usually go to www.opendiary.com and if you are so inclined I use my real name, Anton, so if you want to you can just search for Anton and you can read about me. If you don't have popupblocker you should expect them. I will start coming here more often and meet all the new members. So I'll be back more often.

Thank you Zach for letting me know I am loved.

Soul of Ice said:
Hey hey everybody! I have not been around these parts in a long while. I got really involved in school and stopped coming here I guess. When I do go on the internet I usually go to www.opendiary.com and if you are so inclined I use my real name, Anton, so if you want to you can just search for Anton and you can read about me. If you don't have popupblocker you should expect them. I will start coming here more often and meet all the new members. So I'll be back more often.
After re-reading that I sound like the department of redundancy department. Nevermind me.