Story

Ultimate_Symphony

Rusted Angel
Jul 18, 2002
this board is a little stuck let's shake it a little :D

i was at school some days ago and i was taking english class and well i'm doing great in the class so i felt that i didn't wanna pay attention to the teacher so i took a paper and started writting, i started writting some lyrics it took me like 20 minutes of the class to writte em' so when i came back to my home and started working with my synth and guitar i searched my pocket and the dam paper was gone :cry: those were the best lyrics that i've wrote in quite a while, they were pretty long and very well tought and i had to lost the paper oh man :mad: i'm angry now i can't beleive that i have to be so unlucky oh man :mad: oh well that's my story hehe finally off my chest :D greets people i guess i'm bored :p i just finished working out some minutes ago so i'm gonna take a break then sleep a little, later's :D

Feel free to post if you've had an experience just like mine, music related :p

I have experience's like this all the time. Except it's not lyric related, it's more with song idea's. I get a great idea going in my heard, and I totally forget about it by the time I get to my guitar. Or, if I'm lucky enough to get the idea down on paper, something happens to the paper..

I guess I'm just cursed. :)

My freaking experience was writing some fucking cool song on my bass 4:00AM,in a insomnia night.
So I went to my bed to rest a little,and sleeped without sheeting it or recording :(
Pretty normal,yet always FRUSTRATING.

man finally i can get into the board:mad:

hehehe bad experiences eh?:D funny how people like us :D
always loose something important or valuable, i wonder why that happens :confused: