storytelling..

blackeyed

original rude boy
Nov 7, 2003
england
www.faceparty.co.uk
its a game everyone !!!! woooo thanks to none other than dhatura's idea from andy's hair trauma - a bondage style balaclava was suggested and this is the story as follows......
post your addition to the tale :)

i think that just having to put it on all the time, it would be a pain, it would get annoying at times at least on the mornings when its really hot in here, which just pisses me off especially now that i cant see anything underneath that stoopid hat which makes me bang into my mums...

everyday when i wake up i think that just having to put it on all the time, it would be a pain, it would get annoying at times at least on the mornings when its really hot in here, which just pisses me off especially now that i cant see anything underneath that stoopid which makes me bang into my mums...

everyday when i wake up i think that just having to put it on all the time, it would be a pain, it would get annoying at times at least in the mornings when its really hot in here, which just pisses me off especially now that i cant see anything underneath that stoopid... which makes me bang into my mums suitcase that she has the habit of hiding under...

everyday when i wake up i think that just having to put it on all the time, it would be a pain, it would get annoying at times at least in the mornings when its really hot in here, which just pisses me off especially now that i cant see anything underneath that stoopid... which makes me bang into my mums suitcase that she has the habit of hiding under... the carpet which is a lovely shade of...

everyday when i wake up i think that just having to put it on all the time, it would be a pain, it would get annoying at times at least in the mornings when its really hot in here, which just pisses me off especially now that i cant see anything underneath that stoopid hat which makes me bang into my mums suitcase that she has the habit of hiding under her bed, which is way too big for one person, so im sure she hides men or animals or something in there.

i think that just having to put it on all the time, it would be a pain, it would get annoying at times at least on the mornings when its really hot in here, which just pisses me off especially now that i cant see anything underneath that stoopid hat which makes me bang into my mums suitcase that she has the habit of hiding under her bed, which is way too big for one person, so im sure she hides men or animals or something in there because it smells

everyday when i wake up i think that just having to put it on all the time, it would be a pain, it would get annoying at times at least in the mornings when its really hot in here, which just pisses me off especially now that i cant see anything underneath that stoopid hat which makes me bang into my mums suitcase that she has the habit of hiding under the carpet which is a lovely shade of the blood I saw under the round table of my aunt last September, when I was...

everyday when i wake up i think that just having to put it on all the time, it would be a pain, it would get annoying at times at least in the mornings when its really hot in here, which just pisses me off especially now that i cant see anything underneath that stoopid hat which makes me bang into my mums suitcase that she has the habit of hiding under the carpet which is a lovely shade of the blood I saw under the round table of my aunt last September, when I was...looking for used chewing gum to stick onto my girlfriends ....

everyday when i wake up i think that just having to put it on all the time, it would be a pain, it would get annoying at times at least in the mornings when its really hot in here, which just pisses me off especially now that i cant see anything underneath that stoopid hat which makes me bang into my mums suitcase that she has the habit of hiding under the carpet which is a lovely shade of the blood I saw under the round table of my aunt last September, when I was looking for used chewing gum to stick onto my girlfriends brand new bag, which she bought from a market place, but i happen to hate it

i think that just having to put it on all the time, it would be a pain, it would get annoying at times at least on the mornings when its really hot in here, which just pisses me off especially now that i cant see anything underneath that stoopid hat which makes me bang into my mums suitcase that she has the habit of hiding under her bed, which is way too big for one person, so im sure she hides men or animals or something in there because it smells like -- holy shit! -- like the pool of blood I saw under the round table of my aunt last September when I was...

:D

everyday when i wake up i think that just having to put it on all the time, it would be a pain, it would get annoying at times at least in the mornings when its really hot in here, which just pisses me off especially now that i cant see anything underneath that stoopid hat which makes me bang into my mums suitcase that she has the habit of hiding under the carpet which is a lovely shade of the blood I saw under the round table of my aunt last September, when I was looking for used chewing gum to stick onto my girlfriends brand new bag, which she bought from a market place, but i happen to hate it cause its colour reminds me of my former classmate's bicycle, which...

everyday when i wake up i think that just having to put it on all the time, it would be a pain, it would get annoying at times at least in the mornings when its really hot in here, which just pisses me off especially now that i cant see anything underneath that stoopid hat which makes me bang into my mums suitcase that she has the habit of hiding under the carpet which is a lovely shade of the blood I saw under the round table of my aunt last September, when I was looking for used chewing gum to stick onto my girlfriends brand new bag, which she bought from a market place, but i happen to hate it because it reminds me of a time when i saw a zebra humping a horse but that was when i was taking...

everyday when i wake up i think that just having to put it on all the time, it would be a pain, it would get annoying at times at least in the mornings when its really hot in here, which just pisses me off especially now that i cant see anything underneath that stoopid hat which makes me bang into my mums suitcase that she has the habit of hiding under the carpet which is a lovely shade of the blood I saw under the round table of my aunt last September, when I was looking for used chewing gum to stick onto my girlfriends brand new bag, which she bought from a market place, but i happen to hate it cause its colour reminds me of my former classmate's bicycle, whichreminds me of a time when i saw a zebra humping a horse but that was when i was taking...

everyday when i wake up i think that just having to put it on all the time, it would be a pain, it would get annoying at times at least in the mornings when its really hot in here, which just pisses me off especially now that i cant see anything underneath that stoopid hat which makes me bang into my mums suitcase that she has the habit of hiding under the carpet which is a lovely shade of the blood I saw under the round table of my aunt last September, when I was looking for used chewing gum to stick onto my girlfriends brand new bag, which she bought from a market place, but i happen to hate it because it reminds me of a time when i saw a zebra humping a horse but that was when i was taking ballet lessons in the Soho, ahh, that was so long ago that...

everyday when i wake up i think that just having to put it on all the time, it would be a pain, it would get annoying at times at least in the mornings when its really hot in here, which just pisses me off especially now that i cant see anything underneath that stoopid hat which makes me bang into my mums suitcase that she has the habit of hiding under the carpet which is a lovely shade of the blood I saw under the round table of my aunt last September, when I was looking for used chewing gum to stick onto my girlfriends brand new bag, which she bought from a market place, but i happen to hate it cause its colour reminds me of my former classmate's bicycle, which reminds me of a time when i saw a zebra humping a horse but that was when i was taking ballet lessons in the Soho, ahh, that was so long ago that...

everyday when i wake up i think that just having to put it on all the time, it would be a pain, it would get annoying at times at least in the mornings when its really hot in here, which just pisses me off especially now that i cant see anything underneath that stoopid hat which makes me bang into my mums suitcase that she has the habit of hiding under the carpet which is a lovely shade of the blood I saw under the round table of my aunt last September, when I was looking for used chewing gum to stick onto my girlfriends brand new bag, which she bought from a market place, but i happen to hate it cause its colour reminds me of my former classmate's bicycle, whichreminds me of a time when i saw a zebra humping a horse but that was when i was taking too much lsd so i cant be sure if that really happened..