Street-team for PP Europe 2008

renejanssen

Apr 19, 2005
Baarlo, The Netherlands
www.progpower.eu
Hi,

Because we would like to pay more attention to ProgPower Europe in 2008 (because of the 10th anniversary), we would like to set up a street team. I have already emailed several people, but if you would like to join us en helping us out with the promotion please get in touch with us. The idea is to have one person in every country that helps us out, we already did find someone in The Netherlands and Sweden, but we are looking for people in all other countries.

Drop en email to rene@progpower.eu if you would like to join us.

Rene

I'm delegating the Canadian Street Team to Marlies and Nico since I put in my letter of resignation today and am moving in the New Year ;) I'm going to see if a friend in this area would be interested in participating; She wants to go, so she may as well be put to work *evil laughter*

At the end of this year we serious will start the street-team, but so far we got people interested in joing us from the following countries:

The Netherlands
Belgium
Switzerland
Sweden
UK
Italy
France

So this starts to look really good.

If you live in a country that is not listed above and you would like to join us, drop me an email, rene@progpower.eu!!

Thanks for the interest ans support so far, the street-team is going to be an important part of our promotion campaign for 2008.

Hi Dear Mr Janssen ,

We are discussing about this Street-team Project ,

I think that it will be possible to give some help for PP 2008 promotion in France , in Belgium , and also in Luxembourg.

And we hope that it will be enough to bring some new people for discovering this so nice PP EU festival event.

*** The three little french guys ***