Street Teams needed for Suspyre's Live Gigs!

usaprogmusic

ProgPowerGRRL
First U.S. gigs announced for Suspyre are in the town of York, PA.

Friday, Jan 25 2008 9:00PM
The Waterways’ Blue Room York, Pennsylvania
Friday Apr 18 2008 9:00PM
The Waterways’ Blue Room York, Pennsylvania

JOIN THE SUSPYRE STREET TEAM!
Currently seeking people to join the street team if you live in the Northeast USA...

We are calling all Suspyre fans to help promote the gigs that we will be doing in 2008 by posting flyers around town, spreading the word to friends & family to attend the gig, advertising it on your own myspace page or forum signature, etc.

By joining the street team, we will provide you a FREE Suspyre t-shirt & bumper sticker at the gig, and a special discounted price on the next Suspyre CD when it is released.

If you are interested in joining the street team, please email Suspyre's manager Jill at jill@suspyre.com and let us know what town/state you are from. We will contact you when there is a gig in your area.

yep that is the place, voodoo. Bikini clad girls not included. haha That be awesome if you could come to the show!

We definitely will be getting more shows around the Northeast. I don't have any dates/locations finalized yet, but York is not the only place they are going, so don't worry!

If you guys like, me and my friend could make posters, and post them in Vintage Vinyl in Fords, a lot of people will get to look at it that way. I live like 10 mins from there, so it'd be no problem. My friend is amazing at photoshop, and considering he's also a fan I'm sure he'd love to do it. :p