Structured, hook-laden death metal...

Deeds of Flesh, maybe? Mostly they're really aggressive and brutal, but then they'll drop into a serious badass, catchy section you'll be hard pressed not to AT LEAST tap your feet to.

Also try, Nile and Suffocation. Try a bit of Morbid Angel too.

HEY I'M BACK! After an epic journey of pure death metal sweetness, I must say I thoroughly enjoyed checking out all the recs on this thread.:headbang: However, the bands that I ABSOLUTELY FUCKIN LOVE are Bloodbath, Morbid Angel, Skinless, Blood Red Throne, Evocation, Zyklon, Panzerchrist and Unleashed. My face was like this :OMG: the whole time while listening, literally. I found out that brutal death metal (Nile, Suffocation, Dying Fetus) aint my thing, though... yet.

HEY I'M BACK! After an epic journey of pure death metal sweetness, I must say I thoroughly enjoyed checking out all the recs on this thread.:headbang: However, the bands that I ABSOLUTELY FUCKIN LOVE are Bloodbath, Morbid Angel, Skinless, Blood Red Throne, Evocation, Zyklon, Panzerchrist and Unleashed. My face was like this :OMG: the whole time while listening, literally. I found out that brutal death metal (Nile, Suffocation, Dying Fetus) aint my thing, though... yet.

Panzerchrist has the vocalist from Illdisposed.

Seriously, Illdisposed - Submit is badass! I didn't like the stuff I heard that was released before or right after Submit by Illdisposed, but I love Submit.