Studio-Diary (Videos&other updates)

you had a revelation? hahaha XD

Sometimes I have these things, though this was a tricky one. The revelation presented to me both Lambada and Macarena. I then made an educated selection to come up with Lambada.

Honestly, considering my talents, I could provide consulting to a lot more people than I currently advise.

Like look at all of there absolutely certain predictions:

- England wins World Cup

- Boston Celtics wins 2010 NBA title

- USA moves to metric system in 20 years

- Thailand will split in two countries (north and south) within a year

- Powerglove, Blackguard, and Kivimetsan Druidi will open Turisas' North American tour

- Tude will be endorsed by Sabian before the album comes out

- Dragonforce won't find a singer until 2011

. . . dude, I am a genius :err:

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan

Sometimes I have these things, though this was a tricky one. The revelation presented to me both Lambada and Macarena. I then made an educated selection to come up with Lambada.

Dudes, we had Lambada in our Epic Super Medley ages ago. 2006 summer to be specific, we did it at least in Bloodstock, Party San (!) and maybe Summerbreeze. Can't remember if we included Macarena. Probably not. I could see tears of nostalgia in the eyes of 20-something Mayhem fans.

his comments about thei am still laughing about that dna-bank-children-comment by Mathias...I already knew some time ago why me and my mate created a placard saying "we don´t want to marry you or have your children, we just want a shower after the show" (because going by car in full warpaint wasnt coming that handy) XD

It means the band is working very hard to finish the album and they put every second into the album.

In the end, I expect a video from the band management:

"Finally we reached this stage and I want to raffle this stick. I used this stick during the recording to beat everyone up and convince them to work harder and faster and better. It does a great job. The raffle winner can have this stick and use it to obtain tremendous productivity increase from employees. The stick is made from very resistant rock maple and features the NeverLoseIt wrist strap; you will never lose control of your productivity increase instrument."

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan

ouch XD XD

all I know is that Mathias has again/still/whatever been recording vocals some days ago...

lets wait and see when the next video comes up...maybe they still need time to think about a prize and dont wanna come up without *laughing*

"Finally we reached this stage and I want to raffle this stick. I used this stick during the recording to beat everyone up and convince them to work harder and faster and better. It does a great job. The raffle winner can have this stick and use it to obtain tremendous productivity increase from employees. The stick is made from very resistant rock maple and features the NeverLoseIt wrist strap; you will never lose control of your productivity increase instrument."

I WANT THAT STICK!!

To shed some light on what's going on, we haven't been recording at Sound Supreme on a day-to-day basis anymore, but it's more of orchestrating and programming work here and there, and I've been recording vocals a couple of evenings in the week. So it's all a bit scattered out, and not super interesting at the moment.

We also have Ruisrock coming up this weekend, and even if we have only three festivals this summer, it still requires some focus too.

It's going to get more focused again in some weeks, when we start recording the final missing parts, so I'm sure we'll do some video stuff then.

Cheers,
Mathias

It'll be a hot one this week end... hopefully I can be there too.
If not, well, then I'll just sob in front of my TV when the show will be aired... :bah:

But anyways, we'll be waitöä241 *moving my cat away from the keyboard* -waiting patiently; the longer it takes to make, the better the result will be!

Nygård;9202458 said:
I WANT THAT STICK!!

...and I :worship: you never get it XD :p

Olli, Netta, Tude, Jussi and Hannu - RUN!!!! Be careful with Mathias during the next weeks, months, years?! ;))

Nygård;9202462 said:
To shed some light on what's going on, we haven't been recording at Sound Supreme on a day-to-day basis anymore, but it's more of orchestrating and programming work here and there, and I've been recording vocals a couple of evenings in the week. So it's all a bit scattered out, and not super interesting at the moment.

We also have Ruisrock coming up this weekend, and even if we have only three festivals this summer, it still requires some focus too.

It's going to get more focused again in some weeks, when we start recording the final missing parts, so I'm sure we'll do some video stuff then.

Cheers,
Mathias

Thanks, Mathias! :D ^_^ Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee *

Thanks for keeping us updated, Mathias. :) Wishing you an awesome Ruisrock performance and we're looking forward to the vids.
And Dennis? You're the clever "inventor-thing" around here. MAKE THAT STICK NAOW. :mad:

Turisas: Orchestration work, finalizing lyrics, rehearsing leads and solos due to be recorded in the weekend, and other work on various bits and pieces. Starting to see some light at the end of the tunnel. And boy is it bright! Studio diary update coming up next week.

source: facebook/twitter.

Warlord_Nygard Going to record some leads and solos today with Jussi and @OlliVanska
Warlord_Nygard Two hours past the agreed time, and can still not get a hold of Mr. Engineer. Isn't it supposed to be musicians who are the difficult ones?
:)

since I am nice and bored, here the written results of the recordings today- again, guessed it, from Twitter:

OlliVanska Phew. Did solos and leads for 13 h with @Warlord_Nygard, Jussi and Matias "Master of Gretsch" Kupiainen from Stratovarius. Hard work & fun.

Warlord_Nygard Long day of guitar & violin masturbation. Silence hasn't sounded this good for a while...