Studio / New cd?

muzmaze

pyramontyrsuidvan
Mar 28, 2006
N.H., USA
Just an observation.

J. Hansen studio.com- has no listing of Pyramaze in the future recording section?

-Just forgot to list Pyramaze...no way!!
-Recording somewhere else...would'nt think so?
-Delay in recording the new cd...possibly?
-Maybe the cd has already been recorded...we wish?

Or maybe i'm impatiently looking into this way to much?:Spin:

Just an observation.

J. Hansen studio.com- has no listing of Pyramaze in the future recording section?

-Just forgot to list Pyramaze...no way!!
-Recording somewhere else...would'nt think so?
-Delay in recording the new cd...possibly?
-Maybe the cd has already been recorded...we wish?

Or maybe i'm impatiently looking into this way to much?:Spin:

Just thought i would clear this up.

Jacob will not be tracking our recording this time. He will however be handling the mix, mastering re-amping and other important stuff. We will be tracking the music recording with a new guy, who has been our live sound guy on numerous occasions. That's why we're not listed at Jacob's yet. The record is NOT delayed. The instruments are being recorded in October, the vocals early 2008, and the completion at Jacob's shortly after. We have also brought onboard none other than Jim Morris to record the vocals with Matt.

Cheers!

:devil:

Just thought i would clear this up.

Jacob will not be tracking our recording this time. He will however be handling the mix, mastering re-amping and other important stuff. We will be tracking the music recording with a new guy, who has been our live sound guy on numerous occasions. That's why we're not listed at Jacob's yet. The record is NOT delayed. The instruments are being recorded in October, the vocals early 2008, and the completion at Jacob's shortly after. We have also brought onboard none other than Jim Morris to record the vocals with Matt.

Cheers!

:devil:

Cleared this one up indeed...sounds great,thanks! :kickass: :kickass:

Jim Morris eh? :headbang:
Very good...if I had one 'singing wish' it would be to let my vocals ever be done by a great producer like Jim Morris.

He's done very good things with Matt voice in the Iced Earth period, and I think he will do on your new album.
Well done getting Jim! (if anyones listening)
I'm only getting more and more excited for your new album :)

Unfamiliar w/ J. Morris...so this sounds like good news & definitely adding to the excitement!:kickass::danceboy::kickass::danceboy: