New Fan

I think the reason that he doesnt have to quit his day job is what made this new band fit so well. Pyramaze are working class musicians, with the emphasis on Working. They don't really tour much, just do shows here and there. This way, Matt could keep a great paying job with security and benefits for his family and still sing his fucking lungs out.

Now here is my hope, that with Matt having this Delaware connection, can he convince the rest of the band to do a show locally around here? I think my head would explode if he could do that.

If I knew what shift he was on, I would definitely do so again. But I am not willing to risk the points just so when the cop comes to the window, I request Officer Barlow. He may beat me with his baton for that shit.

Agreed, this is great to see Pyramaze getting so much new attention! Hopefully it will launch the band into even more success and open new doors for other bands in the same 'family'!!

Just wanted to say hey!

I'm also a new fan. Always loved Matt's work and never really heard of Pyramaze before, but him coming back to the metal scene sure as hell made me follow the links. I'm loving what I heard of Pyra so far and can't wait to hear the new stuff. :kickass:

I would be honored to give him that message, but wouldnt a sudden movement towards a cop be considered a hostile action?? I dont want to get Pepper Sprayed or even shot.

Well if he does shoot you, just look at it this way; you can have the bullet taken out, place it in a plastic bag, hang it on your wall and proudly label it as "the bullet that Matt Barlow shot me with".

...All this of course if he doesn't hit you somewhere fatal. :)

Do you know if he's still singing in the First Force State band? :saint:

In all honesty, I don't really know if I would wanna hear him sing stuff like. "Staaaaaaaay in schooooool-AH!", "Druuuugss aaaarrreee BAAAAAAADDD-AH!!", "I shaaaaaaaaaaaved my heeeeeeeeeaaaddd, deal with iiiiitttt........... AH!"

smile_hilarious.gif
Haha, that killed me!

Just wanted to say hey!

I'm also a new fan. Always loved Matt's work and never really heard of Pyramaze before, but him coming back to the metal scene sure as hell made me follow the links. I'm loving what I heard of Pyra so far and can't wait to hear the new stuff. :kickass:

As its been said mostly , a new fan cause barlow showed up here ; but then i downloaded the mp3s and they kick ass. Already have legend of the bonecarver
trying to get my hands on melancholy beast !

cheers :kickass:

chalk me up as another Pyramaze newb brought by Barlow. When i accidently stumbled upon Barlow coming back to the metal scene i was stoked but thought...wtf...random power metal band from Denmark?. I dl'd a few tracks and realised that Pyramaze are already a freaking awesome power metal band.

With Barlow in the mix you guys are gunna kick some severe ass. As was said before, Pyramaze got really lucky with what Barlow is going to bring to the band but at the same time Barlow is lucky to be in an awesome new band.

Can't wait for the new album to be released and check out ur new sound. If all the hype is any indication...it should be a massive seller.

I don't doubt that Pyramaze will become the next big name in Power Metal.

chalk me up as another Pyramaze newb brought by Barlow. When i accidently stumbled upon Barlow coming back to the metal scene i was stoked but thought...wtf...random power metal band from Denmark?. I dl'd a few tracks and realised that Pyramaze are already a freaking awesome power metal band.

With Barlow in the mix you guys are gunna kick some severe ass. As was said before, Pyramaze got really lucky with what Barlow is going to bring to the band but at the same time Barlow is lucky to be in an awesome new band.

Can't wait for the new album to be released and check out ur new sound. If all the hype is any indication...it should be a massive seller.

I don't doubt that Pyramaze will become the next big name in Power Metal.

Hear Hear !!:lol: